ⒶⓊⓉⒽⓄⓇⓈ ⓃⓄⓉⒺ

Before we start, let's clear up a few confusions vice versa.

Here we go

Lights, camera action:

Insert the millionaire detective Theme song 

This story is based upon our own beliefs. We believe that Daisuke Kambe, Haruka Nanase, Ritsuka Uenoyama,  and Tobio Kageyama are all siblings. Qua people to be exact. 

Moony: Quadruplets!

Amy: IDFC, at allll~

Sorry, what did u say?

Anyways, for those of you who've watched all the anime's in which these 4 characters are included, you are already in heaven. Sorry, wait, I meant you are on the same page as us. For those of you who haven't ; 

1) go watch them, if you don't have time for that... it doesn't matter, you will understand this fanfiction either way as this is gonna be mostly from focusing on the four of them and their daily home life. It's also going to be from Daisuke's point of view, so hopefully, it won't get confusing. But just in case, we're going to leave a small description for each of them in the next chapter.

Moony:   ✎ Also, they are all Kageyama's, despite their original second names.

Amy:        ✎ Daisuku's about 10 minutes than them all, and Haruka is the youngest. Their parents got confused between Tobio and Ritsuka, so older to this day, they don't know which one is older.

Moony : (snorts) took them long enough to decide if they wanted to come out or not.

They live in a 2-story-house. 

The story will follow age-wise, from when they were 4-year-olds to 8-year-olds and the one-shots will go on like that.

It's going to be mostly fluff, as it's between the 4 quadruplets.

Also, note that some of their personalities will change A bit, so please, don't give rude or offensive comments saying that their personality isn't right or something else. 

I know that children only go to twins or triplets. But this is the world of fandom, anything can happen. Our imagination goes wild. So yeah, we really seemed to like the idea and we hope you all do as well. (❁ '◡'❁)

5/17/2021

Please vote, comment, and follow us! 

I would truly appreciate it. 

I hope you have a good day guys, girls, and non-binary readers  ◕‿◕

-Moony

-Amy