That got bride's attention. How couldn't....the one she organised it for is not some divine born. Tensing up she looked her brother who had a mischievous smile. He shrugged innocently, " Why are you looking me?? It was your idea to make the task hard! "

Yamika helplessly huffed and looked Karna who had no change in his pride and confident stance. That made her sigh in relief.

Slowly hushed whispers among participants rose up. Nakul who were expecting a hard task on sword slumped on his seat all defeated. He sadly glanced Yamika whose gaze were fixed on somewhere else.

As if understanding his dilemma Vayuputr assured him, " Nakul... What more proof to prove she loves none other than you...

Look all tasks are set in the weapons used by five of us....she know we together will complete the task for you!! "

Nakul was still  unconceived,  " But...Bhrata!! "

Arjun said, " Nakul!! Get ready to marry your love!! "

Nakul blushed almost brushing off all his confusion about the situation.

In the meantime Dushasan said all angered, " Nakul it is as we guessed!!look how she wants those Pandavas to win the task!! "

Shakuni mumbled, " We shouldn't let them participate then!! "

Hearing this Karna asked, " Why?? Even if he would complete the task, she can't marry him. Because she promised to marry the person who can complete the task apart her lover!! "

Shakuni shook his head in negative saying, " Putro....she is sister of that Vasudev Sreekrishna...they will trick us...we can't risk our reputation on their words again!! "

Duryodhan asks to make certain of his win, " Mitr....You could complete the task, right?? "

Karna assured him with a positive node making them all smile foreseeing their victory.

.

.

.

Yadava royals were waiting for someone to come by their own will to participate. No persons have to go through any sort of shame only because they came, they are free to decide whether to participate or not. Well most have already decided to stay out of the game being just spectator though some couldn't let their ego go in vain...

Shishupal got up from his seat and asks loudly, " Krishna....Is this Swaymvar staged to insult all other Kings?? "

Balram was the one replied, " ChediRaj....Is there any problem?? "

Shishupal rolled his eyes asking back, " Who do you think gonna marry your sister after completing these five tasks?? No normal human could master all these weapons!! "

Balram and Krishna saw the agreeing look on others and the bride chose to ignore the commotion by fixing her eyes on her love who had a stoic face.

Balram taunted, " If you can't....then you are free to stay back with your mouth shut!! "

Now that caused loud laughs to erupt from others making Chedinaresh fume in anger. He gritted out, " I will participate!! "