𝟎𝟑𝟗. night falls

Start from the beginning

"Good," Jay told Harry, through his teeth.

"So you can track, cuddle and talk," Gil said as he stretched Dude's chin before turning to Carlos, "Hey, do you think his puppies would talk, too?"

"Alright man," Carlos said as he patted Gil's shoulder, "He's taken. You want a dog, adopt a rescue."

"Talking puppies?" Dude laughed as Gil walked away, "That's crazy."

"I bet you lost some sleep over me on the loose?" Zane asked Milo, smirking as they led the way to the back of the room.

"No. Dragons don't really lose sleep," Milo said as the group came to a stop, "I wonder what fried octopus tastes like," Milo questioned with a smirk, causing Zane to sarcastically laugh.

"Okay. Why don't we not do this?" Evie asked Zane and Milo.

"We're celebrating our differences," Zane reminded Evie. As the group was distracted by Milo and Zane's bickering , Harry saw some blue and pink smoke coming out of the suit of armor in front of them.

"I believe we're being challenged," Harry told Uma as Uma held out her hand, not looking away from Milo and Evie.

"Let's split up and look for Alex," Uma suggested.

"That makes absolutely no sense," Mal told Uma, "Unless you gives us the ember, he's gonna spell you!"

"Girls! Boys!" Harry exclaimed to the girls' and boys' attention, "We have a situation here."

The group all looked at the suit of armor in front of them as it started to move causing them to back away from it in shock.

"Do you like a prince, Milo?" Alex's voice came out from the suit of armor, "How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?"

{All}

Watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attack
Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks

{Zane}

This could get a little sticky
How to win this battle could be tricky
But I know the best way
Fall back, let me lead
You hold the line
And we'll bring them to their knees

{Milo}

Swords in the air if you're with me
They got us outnumbered, one to 50
But victory is ours 'cause I got a strategy
You take the left
And the rest of you can follow me (uh, uh)
This is my crew

{Zane}

This is my squad

{Milo}

This is my turf

{Evie}

Oh my gosh
Look guys we've got bigger fish to fry
Put your differences aside
'Cause right now we're on the same side
Until the night falls, everyone
We'll stay together 'til the battle is done