That's when the boy jumped off the ceiling and landed gracefully on his feet. For 8 seconds everybody was talking and then quieted down when saw the figure in the middle of the room.

"Well, your reaction time is really terrible, if I wanted to kill you, you all already would be dead!" Said the boy walking around, his hand in the pocket of his jeans, "Luckily for you, I only want to hurt some of you. And the people I want to hurt are," he said like announcing the winners of a lottery, "Rogers, Barton, Wilson, and especially Stark! If your name wasn't said please move aside I have no beef with you, if you don't, I will need to hurt you as well."

"What makes you think we would abandon our friends?" Asked Wanda with a strong accent.

"You didn't do anything wrong, they did, you don't need to suffer the consciences," Answered Peter like explaining something to a child, "Friday show them the playlist I made just now on that wall," The boy pointed his thumb behind him.

"Right away," The AI answered, and when Peter heard the sound starting, he dramatically stepped aside.

The only sound in the room was from the security camera footages playing on the wall. Showing the beatings and every time he was called useless, a waste of a human being. After the quite long film ended nobody said a word.

"Now everybody, who was not in the clip please move aside," Peter said with a sad smile.

"Pete, is that you?" Asked Stark.

"You have no right to call me that!" Suddenly he was no longer relaxed. Instead, his voice was full of anger.

Tony lowered his head: "I'm sorry, Peter."

"Oh, you're going to be," he said with a hint of laughter in his voice, "Now for the last time, move aside," he said stretching the last word. And that they did. Stepping out of the kitchen into the corridor, not believing that their colleges could do something like that to a kid.

"Thank you! Now let's begin, shall we?" smirking again.

"You're not Peter!" Clint almost yelled out, "He would never hurt us!"

"Well, you see, Mr. Barton, sometimes, when somebody is hurt too many times, when somebody trusts someone, and is betrayed too many times, when somebody loves someone, and loses them too many times, sometimes they change!" With every word, the boy's voice became more and more full of rage and at the last words, a ball of energy made its way from the boy's hands to the man's chest throwing him into a wall. Mr. Barton didn't get up, "One down 3 to go!"

Sam charged at him next, but he easily avoided all of his punches with both of his hands in his pockets. After a while, he got bored and kicked the man with his right leg in the stomach, jumped from his left one, to reach his face for another kick, and before Wilson could recover spinning his leg to his ankles, throwing Sam of balance and resulting with the man on the ground. Peter lifted his leg and lowered it into Wilson's stomach making the man crouch. The boy repeated the motion three more times.

Then a shield came charging in his direction, but he shot a web and changed its direction hitting Cap in the face. With another web, he quickly tossed Sam against the wall and concentrated on Steve, who was standing battle-ready and charged the shield against the kid again. Peter caught it again and ran behind Steve. A little bit up the wall and then with full force slammed the shield into his knee joints. The man fell on his knees.

"You know, last time I told you about your legs being the target. You just don't learn, do you?" Peter said lifting the shield again this time targeting it at the man's back. When it hit the man laid on the ground trying to turn around, but Peter quickly webbed him to the ground and stood up, "Not all that strong are we now?" He asked, "I could kill you right now, but I won't, because I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer for all, long, eternal eternity, and besides I still have to take care of Stark."

He turned to the other man.

"Peter, I don't want to hurt you!" Tony said.

"Funny that you still think you can," Smiled the boy, and Tony activated his suit, "Great suit, Stark, made it from my designs I see, don't worry, soon you won't be sane enough to do something in the court about copyrights." Then the boy whispered something to the air and thousands of spiders of different sizes and shapes crawled in the room through all the open places – the sink, the ventilation system, windows, everywhere. While all of them made their way towards Tony Peter smiled widely. The man tried to shoot them, to no use. He couldn't kill all of them. Soon they were all over him. Crawling into the suit and breaking it down. Pushing the man towards the wall and not letting him move.

"Peter, please stop!" The man yelled, to no avail.

The boy turned his back to the four avengers now laying on the ground and turned to the rest of them. In their eyes there was a bit of fear: "I want every single one of you to spend at least two hours a day helping people. Stopping everyday crimes. Understood?" the boy asked.

All of them nodded. He turned around to the four men laying on the floor and opened a portal through which you could see the basement, whispered to the spiders. They moved the now moving bodies through it and Peter followed them waving goodbye to the rest of the team and jumping backwards through the portal, which closed right behind him.