It won't be easy

"Mr. Stark this is Peter, his mother died in a plane crash. We tested his DNA and found out that he is your biological son," The woman holding the boy's hand told Tony.

He didn't know what to say to this information so he just nodded. I mean, what do you say when somebody shows up to give you your son, who you didn't know existed for 4 years of his life.

After that, he signed some papers, and then some more. When the lady left he turned to his son, who was standing perfectly still, not sure what to do.

"Well, follow me, Pete," The older man said trying his best to be nice.

The boy didn't say anything but followed right behind Tony. Neither of them knew if and what to say so they stayed quiet until they reached Peter's room.

"This is where you will be staying," Tony opened the door to a room bigger than some houses, there were some toys here and there, but overall it looked like the fanciest hotel with no personal touches.

However for a small boy, the room was pretty amazing: "Thank you so much, Mr. Stark"

Tony smiled at the boy: "I'm glad you like it. I need to get back to work now. If you need anything ask Jarvis, he is an A.I."

Peter nodded, but then asked: "What's an A.I.?"

"It's a fancy machine that can think for itself," the man's voice was a bit annoyed even though he tried to hide it, "as I said, I have to get to work."

The man left and Peter was left alone in the huge room. He looked at all of the toys and decided to pass his time with those who said LEGO on them. The building was fun, but after a while, he started to get hungry. The boy didn't see a machine anywhere. That probably meant he had to find it, the four-year-old thought. He opened the door and stepped out in the corridor.

Peter didn't know where to look, so he decided to call for the robot: "Jarvis!"

"Yes, Peter?" A voice with a British accent came out of nowhere scaring Peter, who almost fell to the ground.

"Where are you?" The boy asked.

"I am in all of the buildings Mr. Stark owns as well as in most of the devices he uses daily."

"That is really cool!" The boy said, "Mr. Stark said that I can ask you if I need anything?"

"Yes, Peter, I am here to assist people around this tower including you."

"Um, thank you, Mr. Jarvis, could you please tell me where can I get some food?"

Jarvis lead Peter to the kitchen and told him that he could find some food in the fridge. Peter thanked him and for the rest of the day talked to the voice in the sealing while playing with his legos. In the evening Tony checked upon him.

"Jarvis, is Peter okey?"

"Yes, sir," The A.I. answered calmly.

"Tell him to go to sleep," The man said without looking up from his work, "Oh, and he probably has to wash his teeth."

"Will do, sir"

And that's how about two weeks passed by. Sometimes Tony would come to see Peter for a few minutes but then run off again. Sometimes Peter would get sad because his mother was gone, but Jarvis comforted him and found some jokes to tell him. And when Peter got lonely he talked to Jarvis, he didn't tell Tony how he felt. He was afraid that if Tony would get too annoyed with him, he would just leave him. But after two weeks Tony got a visitor, whose gest room was now Peter's.

Peter was now playing with some action figures. When a man walked in, the boy was expecting it to be Tony, so when he saw somebody else he got a bit afraid. So did the man who had just walked in. What was a little kid doing in Tony's private penthouse?