(With the boys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Dream teleported himself and Nightmare to his room. Then placed Nightmare on his bed.

"I always thought this bed was ment for two people-" Nightmare muttered, he was still dizzy as-well.

"It is, I just... never had a chance to share it with someone?" Dream replied, he's always been too busy for relationships anyway.

"Then get a girlfriend already!" Night chucked, Dream new that he was sad, there was no positivity coming from him.

"Nightmare I'm gay." Dream said turning to get a glass of water from the on-suit.

"Oh cool, same." Nightmare replied, not exactly aware of what he said.

"Anyhow, here's some water." Dream muttered, walking back from the on-suit with a glass in his hand.

"Thanks..." Night replied, taking the offered water and taking a sip.

Dream sat next to Night on the bed and sighed.

"So uh, what's been happening with the Meme Squad recently?" Dream asked trying to bring up small talk.

"It's been alright, though I can tell that the JR Castle has been busy as heck!" Night chuckled.

"God it's been a wreck! People shouting and yelling and Karen's! Oh my gosh don't get me started on all those idiots!" Dream growled and sighed, but let out a chuckle.

Then the two basically just talked the whole night, laughing, complaining, crying, and all of that lead to being very tired.

Quite a few hours later:

"Dream... I have a question..." Night muttered as he yawned, they were both pretty tired.

"What's up?" Dream replied, leaning back against the head board on his bed.

"... have you ever been in love...?" Night asked, Dreams face went red, his eyes widening.

"Uh y-yeah?" Dream replied chuckling slightly trying to brush off his feelings like he usually does.

"Oh... I think I'm in love... I don't know though..." Night said looking at the sealing, Dreams heart dropped slightly, he tried to brush it off but his feelings got the best of him.

"D-Dream why are you crying!?" Night said. Trying to calm Dream down, he went to comfort him, sitting next to him and hugging him tightly.

"N-Night... I-I..." He didn't want to finish his sentence.

"..."

Silence filled the room, only light crying could be heard.

"D-Dream I'm sorry but... I-I really want to do this..." Night muttered, this confused Dream.

"S-Sorry for this..." Night mumbled again.

At that moment Night held Dreams hand, his face going bright, he leant in and kissed Dream.

As confused as Dream was he just relaxed slightly.

Night backed out after a moment.

"I-Im sorry D-Dream I-I'll go-..." Night chuckled about to stand up and leave.

"Wait! Do you w-want t-to stay a-and... h-hug?" Dream muttered, Night looked up.

"Cuddle? Sure!" Night laughed, this made Dream feel embarrassed, then he leaned up against Dreams shoulder, this relaxed both of them, and they both started drifting off.