Chapter 35.2 - It Hurts A Little

Start from the beginning

Everyone in the building: “……”

Wuwuwu.

Song Yu had run to the second floor when the teaching director arrived. His voice was so loud that he could hear every word clearly, and as soon as he heard that they’d have to call their parents, Song Yu felt a headache coming on and frowned. What a mess.

Several girls were crowded together in the same corridor as him. Seeing that he was fidgety and impatient, they stuttered and suggested, “B-b-b-brother Yu, if you’re in a hurry, you can jump down from the classroom window on the far left.”

His biggest problem had just been solved. Song Yu glanced at the girl who’d spoken and smiled happily, “Thanks.”

He was born good looking, the clean, clear, and high-spirited type of youth. When he smiled, his eyes shone like a river of stars, lighting up the narrow, dark corridor of the old building.

“No… no need for thanks.”

The girls blushed, crazily overjoyed.

They followed him over, standing in the corridor of the second floor and poking their bodies out through the window to watch.

They watched the figure of the teenager jump down from the window, his actions fluid, cool, and handsome.

“Aaahhhhhh!”

But their screams were accompanied by the teaching director’s loudspeaker as he roared in a fit of rage.

“That window jumper over there, do you think I’m blind?! You really don’t think much of me! What class are you from! Give me your name right now!”

Song Yu had already jumped down onto the lawn. He ignored the sound of the teacher’s loudspeaker, dug through his memories for the teaching building, and ran south.

The teaching director was in a frenzied rage, “You’re done for! If I don’t catch you today, my surname won’t be Tian!”

Song Yu was young and energetic, and his legs were long. He soon got rid of the teacher.

Finally, the teaching building came into view.

He took a shortcut and didn’t go through the main entrance, but it was close enough. The abandoned classroom was on the first floor, and there was a window facing him.

Beside it was a wall covered in ivy.

Song Yu was very anxious. He didn’t bother thinking about anything else as he climbed up to the edge of the window, slapping at it with his hands, “Xie Sui! Xie Sui! are you in there?”

Xie Sui was seated on the desk, waiting for Song Yu.

The floor inside the classroom was filled with fallen people.

He’d stabbed a few more times afterwards, and Wang Ci’s hand was probably going to be useless.

He was no stranger to this classroom.

There were many things that had happened in Jingcheng that he’d forgotten over the years. He needed to go to a specific place to remember things bit by bit.

For example, the wall at the back entrance to the middle school with its shocking red handwriting was during a dark and gloomy period of humiliating years.

For example, this room.

In his previous life, he’d also been blocked here by Wang Ci and his requests had been even crazier. But at the time, his hand had been injured during the summer vacation, and it wasn’t as stable in a fight as it was now. He’d harmed himself worse while hurting others, and by the time Wang Ci and his group fell to the ground, his own body had been covered in wounds, his school uniform stained with a lot of blood.