#5

The passenger from a car were watching the news when they saw people running past them, screaming. Seok-woo came inside with Su-an and the man Yongsuk from before who saw the homeless man said to close the door as they saw Sung-kyeong and Lisa run to them. Seok-woo went and tried to closed the car door shut. He saw Sung-kyeong, Lisa Sang-hwa and Yn and behind them some zombies. Yongsuk shouted to just shut the door. The four opened the door and Lisa and Sung-kyeong went to get inside. But before they could Seok-woo had already closed the door. Su-an shouted that she knew Lisa and Yn. Yn and Sang-hwa started punching and kicking the zombies that came to them. Then Yn came and opened the door as they all got inside the car and tried to closed the door. Yn and Sang-hwa leaned on the car door as Yn tried to close the lock.

Yn:- wish where's the lock?

She said frustrated. Sang-hwa then turned to Seok-woo and asked him how to lock the door. Seok-woo just looked at the door.

Seok-woo:- let it go.

He said as everyone looked at him confused.

Seok-woo:- I don't think they know how to work it.

He said as Sang-hwa and Yn slowly let the door go.

Yn:- they attacked us when they saw us.

Lisa took a water bottle that she saw near and splashed the water on the door. Sung-kyeong got on to what she was doing and took some newspaper that was lying down and put it on the wet door, covering the view of us. Suddenly the zombies stopped making sounds and the people backed away from the door a little. Suddenly Yongsuk came infront.

Yongsuk:- what is that? What are they?

Seok-woo turned to Su-an and kneeled down to her level.

Seok-woo:- Su-an you okay?

Seok-woo asked Su-an while caressing her hair. Su-an nodded at him still scared.

Yn:- babe are you okay? Did you get hurt?

Lisa:- n-no I am fine. Are you okay honey?

Yn nodded as she pulled Lisa into a hug. suddenly Sang-hwa went to Seok-woo and tapped on his shoulder making him stand up and look at him.

Sang-hwa:- hey buddy. Think you owe an apology?

Seok-woo:- what do you mean?

Seok-woo asked him back.

Sang-hwa:- you shut the door in our faces you asshole!!

He exclaimed.

Seok-woo:- you weren't the only one in danger.

Sang-hwa:- come here. Let me feed you to them.

He said while pulling Seok-woo's collar. Yn went to them and separated Sang-hwa's hand from Seok-woo.

Yn:- guys now is not the time to fight. He was just scared as everyone.

Yn said. It was already morning. Suddenly they heard an announcement.

??:- attention please. Due to the current situation. We will no longer be stopping in cheonan. For you safety, please remain in your seats.

Everyone looked at each other. Yongsuk went and order them to stop at cheonan.

Sang-hwa looked around and saw every seat is occupied. Suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder as he looked at the person and saw it was Lisa.

Lisa:- let her sit here.

She said while getting up from her seat. Sang-hwa thanked her and made Sung-kyeong sit on the seat. Yn saw the scene and made Lisa sit on her lap as Yn was sitting just infront of her seat. Lisa sat on her lap and circled her arms around Yn's neck hugging her as Yn hugged her waist.

Yn:- baby of anything happens to me you should protect yourself. Take this.

Yn said and gave her a Pocket knife.

Yn:- if someone came to attack you or someone you are with, just try to protect them or yourself with this. And I love you.

Yn said and kissed Lisa who kissed her back immediately. After awhile they pulled away.

Suddenly Seok-woo got a phone call from his mother. He accepted the call put it near his ear. He got to know that that was his mother's last call. Suddenly the power in the train got cut off. Seok-woo made Su-an sit in a seat as Su-an looked outside and saw they were in a station. Suddenly Su-an got startled to see a man knocking on the window. Seok-woo pulled
Su-an near him as Yn, Lisa and Sung-kyeong stood up from their seat. more people started knocking on the window. They saw people feeding on people. Seok-woo grabbed Su-an hugged her while covering her eyes. Yn also grabbed Lisa and put her goes on Yn's chest to cover her eyes.

To Be Continued