Chapter 35.1 - It Hurts A Little

Start from the beginning

He reached out his hand, wanting to touch Xie Sui’s face. His smile was extremely greasy, “It’s fine if you want your deskmate and grandmother to be safe. If you let me play with you for a month, I’ll…”

Wang Ci was unable to say the words that came after. His beady eyes widened.

His hand had been stabbed by a fruit knife.

Xie Sui’s lips held a trace of a smile, unusually chilly. There was a sheet of iciness at the bottom of his eyes.

His fingers were long and slender, and his actions wielding the knife were sharp and elegant.

“Aaahhhhhh––”

For a moment, Wang Ci’s scream rang out throughout the classroom.

Xie Sui dropped the knife, then picked up the desk beside him and hit the loudly screaming Wang Ci over the head with it, smashing him to the ground.

Wang Ci held his hand, eyes appallingly wide, but the pain had made him delirious as he rolled on the ground, his words coming out intermittently.

“Xie Sui, you, you want to die.”

Xie Sui spoke lightly, “You should be glad that I don’t have a gun in my hand right now.”

These developments had happened too quickly, so the others hadn’t quite reacted to it.

Xie Sui, however, had already strode forward and snatched the cell phone from Jiang Xiu’s hands, pressing the pause button. He smiled briefly. His voice was understated, but listening to it made one’s scalp go numb, “That’s enough recording.”

Jiang Xiu was stunned silly, “You…”

Xie Sui had originally wanted to transfer the video to himself as a backup. Unexpectedly, it was open at the interface where Jiang Xiu had sent messages to Song Yu.

He had already memorized Song Yu’s number and wouldn’t be wrong about it.

Jiang Xiu had taken a few pictures of Wang Ci from behind. From this point of view, it seemed like Wang Ci had bad intentions, and that Xie Sui himself was about to be bullied.

The text messages were also filled with malice.

[ Do you see that? This is what happens when you offend Brother Ci ]

Xie Sui’s fingers paused. A while later, he laughed quietly and tossed the cell phone back to Jiang Xiu, “You’ve actually managed to do a good thing.”

*

Shushan Building, rooftop.

Gao Feng was enraged, “You’re f*cking taking advantage of laozi!”

After Song Yu finished speaking, he was stunned for a moment, thinking about who wanted to be his husband.

“Can you not talk so much nonsense?”

A math paper, an English paper, and a diary essay were still waiting for him.

Gao Feng had been waiting for this opportunity to show off. How could he let this fight happen so easily? He rotated his wrists, “What’s the hurry? I’ve fought so many times, but this is the first time that so many people are watching. So many spectators squeezed themselves into the building to watch, we can’t just be perfunctory. Since you’ve brought people, and I’ve brought people, it’s better to be polite first. Let’s not use weapons like knives and sticks. How about a fight with bare hands?”

Song Yu’s eyes swept around them, then he sneered, “I recall that I came up to become your father.” He took a step forward, “I think that as long as you shout daddy, it’ll be over.”