I heard you like to play with swords, is that true?❞ the little princess said taking Xu Yang's hands in hers and looking at her with excitement on her face.

I do.❞ Xu Yang smiled at the princess.

Let's fight then! Prepare training clothes and two wooden swords!❞ Mi An told her servants.

After 5 minutes the maids came back and Mi An together with Xu Yang went inside to change their dressed for more proper clothes to fight in.

Xu Yang and Mi An were facing each other, both having wood swords in hands.

Good luck!Don't take it easy on me, Xu Yang.❞

I won't, princess.

Start!❞a maid said.

The two girls attacked at the same time and their swords clashed. Mi An was the first to step back and try to attack Xu Yang's legs, but failed as Xu Yang jumped before Mi An's sword touched her legs.

You have good speed. ❞Mi An said smiling.

Xu Yang nodded and attacked Mi An trying to look for an opening, but she couldn't find any.

After 20 minutes of swords clashing, the girls fell down exhausted.

I think it's a tie, princess.❞ Xu Yang said being in one knee and leaning on her wooden sword for suport.

Yes, I'm impressed, Xu Yang. I wish we can be good friends.

Likewise, your grace.❞

Call me An An from now! And I wil call you... hm, let's see.... Yang Yang?❞ Mi An said smiling.

Sounds good to me, An An.❞ Xu Yang said standing up.

After they took a bath and changed the two explored the Palace and Mi An showed Xu Yang all her secret and favorite places. They continues to get close as day passed and their separation ended with tears from both young girls.
-------------------------------------
Zhang Wan listened to Xu Yang story and looked at her the whole time.

❝It's quite an interesting story, not what I expected from two noble ladies. ❞

❝Mhm, me and her highness aren't the usual noble ladies.❞ Xu Yang said with a hint of irritation at his comment.

The Emperor noticed the irritation on her voice.

❝I didn't mean to offend, Empress. There is nothing wrong with you or her majesty's behavior.❞

Xu Yang only nodded and went back to admiring the views and surroundings.
The rest of the journey went smoothly and the arrived at Saju's palace where  servants together with Mi An were waiting.

❝Yang Yang!❞ Mi An said rushing to hug her old friend.

❝It's been a long time, An An.❞Xu Yang hugged the beautiful woman.

❝I missed you so much, I'm glad we can spend time now. Come, this way, I prepared a party for you.❞ Mi An said guiding Xu Yang inside the big hall where beautiful decorations and tables filled with food and alcohol
welcomed the guests.

Mi An parents were there as well, the previous King and Queen. He gave the throne to Mi An after an accident in which his body became weak and he can't manage the pressure of leading a kingdom.

❝Mother, Father, Yang Yang is here.❞ Mi An shouted excited.

Zhang Wan was frowning as he was completely ignored by Mi An.