"ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴇʀᴍɪᴏɴᴇ ᴊᴇᴀɴ ɢʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ."

-----

A CAR pulled up in an alleyway, the door opened and a girl stepped out. she was dressed in lavish but inconspicuous clothes.

she lifted her head, revealing her delicate features, she murmured something to the man beside her. the man nodded and stepped to the side.

hermione smiled, this was it, she needed to win a pureblood over. it was needed for her plan. otherwise she would have to go through another route. she honestly did not want to go through that route. but if need be, she prepared for it as well.

hermione wrinkled her nose at the sight of the shabby building. "how dissapointing." she said before entering the establishment.

she approched the bar keeper, "excuse me," the bar keeper looked up at the sound of her voice. "yes?" tom smiled politely. "can you please open the barrier?" the girl fidgeted, tom chuckled, "of course!" he made his way to the wall, "come along now dear," the girl nodded and followed him.

he lightly pushed the bricks in order, not noticing the sharp eyes of the girl as she watched him, he stepped to the side. tom nodded at the girl once and went back to the bar.

hermione went through the barrier, she was awed at diagon alley, even if she had read about it, it really was different from the real thing.

she looked around her and saw a woman with and elegant aura looking at her. hermione bowed her head slightly in greeting and from the corner of her eye, saw the woman's eyes widen ever so slightly.

she turned her back on the woman, in doing so not noticing how the woman whisper something to the man beside her, hermione headed straight for the bank. she needed to get the inheritance test right away.

it was needed. after all, how could she win them over if she was just a measly mudblood?

-----

she nodded her head respectfully at the guards and entered the bank. she pursed her lips, and went to the nearest teller. "excuse me, but can you tell me where i can get an inheritance test?" the goblin looked up at that, a nice witch? he scoffed, it must be a ploy. hermione stood straight, shoulders back, head up.

the goblin looked the witch up and down, she exuded elegance, grace and regality, she radiated an aura that made you want to draw your eyes to her and become a faithful follower.

the goblin nodded, "come with me." he said gruffly, hermione followed, they stayed in relative silence until they were only a few feet away from the room, "excuse me again, but what is your name?" the witch asked, he scoffed, which hermione took as a sign that he wont tell her.

she was proven wrong moments after when he opened the door for her.

"my name is giapvonx."

then he walked away, leaving hermione behind him.

-----

hermione entered the room, a goblin looked up and sneered at her before guiding her to another goblin. hermione however took it in stride, it was quite fair for goblins to treat her like that, they had suffered throughout the years after all.