𝕶𝖓𝖎𝖋𝖊 ꧂ Yuno Gasai x Reader

I'm so sorry this one took a while but here it is and I am serving it to you now! Thank you so much for waiting patiently and everyone else that is!

This is a female reader and it is also a lime so slight mature themes!

Requested by animellxverr

Anime is Future Diary streaming on (?)

As always

Enjoy~
________________________________

You weren't per say insane, but you also liked seeing violent things at times.

Whether it be thinking and picturing scenarios or whether it have been seeing scary movies with the themes that encouraged the things you enjoyed seeing.

Though you yourself were scared of things like that when you got close to people.

So ever since you were a little girl you had your own protector, that was also a little girl.

But she herself was much more brave than you were. She was not afraid to talk back or give suggestions in which involved some violent things.

You were the opposite, you liked being alone if you had to choose being social or anti social. Honestly humans just scared you period.

But this person, Yuno Gasai was oh so very different it your ears. She made your day better than the one before in many ways, and that's when you had realized that you really did have a spot for her in your heart.

A love that was quickly developed.

"Heyyy Y/n what are you doing?" Your friend and only friend in question asked you, leaning over your shoulder.

You both had shared an apartment room due to many circumstances. And to you it was nerve racking and also very fun.

"H-huh? Oh uh, I was just trying to fix my phone because uh, my picture storage is low." You quickly slid away from your notes you had in order to come up with a plan and ask Yuno out.

It was starting to get very difficult to you, the jitters didn't stop.

I hope she didn't see them, it would be so embarrassing if she did. You thought to yourself internally wanting to slap the life out of your soul.

"Hmm? Really? Didn't you have like three photos last time you showed me your camera roll? And plus that was like, about a week ago." She stated now siting at your side on a peaceful bench.

Your heart rate sped up like the speed of a train, as if she wasn't already making you red from popping up behind you.

The presence of her body and personality, just as a human herself made your crush every greater.

How can I tell her? Now I'm thinking if I should've ever became friends with her. But then I wouldn't have been able to help her with the abuse, and I'm happy about that. You smiled feeling an extra strength in your chest suddenly appear.

"Uhm, why did you stop by Yuno?" You asked your friend with a nervous gulp, seeing her so close made your heart beat just a little faster.

She took out her scissors, and it was always when there was something important as you had figured out in the years.

"What's going on?" It was a perfect signal for you to touch her shoulder, her very feminine side made you blush just a bit.

Yuno laughed closing her pink eyes for a second. "Ah I love you so much for caring and supporting me Y/n. Seriously you are such a true friend." Yuno knuckled your head with another loud laugh.