-Hatred pt2-

It was lunch time. Y/N was sitting with Hu Tao, Xiao, and Albedo.

Munch Munch Munch.

"Y/N, you eat like a pig." Xiao said.

Y/N flipped him off and then started chewing aggressively. Albedo slightly chuckled. Hu Tao now has an idea.

"Sooooo, what were you two doing back there in the classroom?" Hu Tao said in a teasing tone.

Y/N choked on their food.

"AHAHAH what do you ever so mean Hu TaoOOO, we were ju-" Y/N got cut off.

"We were kissing, I was trying to ask-" Y/N put a hand on Albedo's mouth.

"ShUSH SHush ShusH-" Y/N freaked out. "Let's talk somewhere more private-" Y/N added.

...

Y/N and Albedo were now sitting on a bench, under a nice tree.

"Okay- Albedo listen- I actually don't have a clue why I hated you- but trust me- I don't hate you anymore" Y/N blurted out.

"You really don't know when to keep your mouth shut do you?" Albedo suddenly said.

"H-huh?"

Albedo glared at you.

"Huh? Hey- wait- what the he-"

"I'm joking around, I'm not that mean..unless I am?" Albedo smirked.

"Y-you- you and that pretty face of yours!" Y/N looked away.

"Was that suppose to be an insult?" Albedo asked.

"ArG- stop it-" Y/N tried to stare at other people.

"Ah right..about the thing I was going to say in the classroom.." Albedo said. Y/N turned to look into his eyes.

Albedo nervously chuckled. Then gave a smug smile.

"Relationships are quite troublesome..but..would you like to try it out?"

...
(Bonus!)

"Soooo Y/N what do you like about himmmm?~~" Hu Tao asked.

"U-uh- let's see..his voice, hair, eyes, the way he talks, I also li-" Y/N's eyes widen.

Smug Albedo. "Hm.." was all that came out from Albedo.

(Bonus end!)