Star Wars Night & Drunken Antics

Chapter 4

Andy spent the day filling out and turning in applications to places including, but not limited to, a local coffee shop, a clothing store, a super awesome comic book place she had come across, and GameStop. Any of them would be appreciated, though she was secretly hoping for the comic book store. She had left most of her prized comics safely at home in a big box, but she had brought 2 of her favorites – one being very valuable and the other, just one she had always favored since she started a collection of comic books at age 10 with her brother.

Around 6pm, she remembered she had a hot Star Wars date with a group of nerds and a hot chick soon. She couldn't have been more excited to have a chance to make some memories and get to know them..even though the thought of her sometimes awkward social interactions made her nervous. Maybe they are all awkward sometimes, then we will have common ground, and they will understand me and won't mind! she thought to calm herself.

She knocked on the door around 6:30. Leonard opened the door..the smell of pizza and the sounds of positively pleasurable nerd-conversation were coming from inside.

“Hey, Jedi Master Andy! Get in here and pick a seat.” Sheldon was sitting in his corner of the couch...he looked up to acknowledge that she had arrived - no smile, just a nod. Howard was sitting in the other corner wearing a turtleneck under a deep-v, purple pants, and a batman belt-buckle and trying to look suave (but hardly succeeding). Raj was sitting in the floor, obviously not making eye contact with the new girl in the room. And finally, Penny was sitting in the chair near Sheldon, she smiled and laughed and said “Hey! Welcome to the freak show...you're just in time.”

By that time, Howard was standing in front of Andy. “Don't listen to her, she can't speak for me. Although I could have a freaky side for you, if you know what I mean.”

Andy was terrible with comments like this and decided to cough a bit and then laugh. Disgusted, Penny asks Howard, “Ugh, you're a tool. And where's Bernadette?” Howard laughs nervously, “Just some light-hearted conversation for the new lady, Penny, don't get your panties in a twist. She's working late tonight.”

Uncomfortable from the conversation, Andy decides to reply with a simple, “Nice to meet you, Howard, was it?”

Leonard looked down at Raj and back to her, “And that's Raj. He can't talk to girls.”

“Like, at all?”

“Like...at all.”

She felt sort of bad for the guy – she could understand the whole shy thing. She didn't want to push him, though, so she told Leonard, “Well can you please tell him that it's nice to meet him?”

She turns to catch a glimpse of Sheldon. He looks impatient and fidgety, but no one seemed to notice. “Ok pizza and alcohol time!” Penny announced excitedly.

“Finally,” Sheldon said, “And can we please start the movie already?”

Leonard put on Episode V and Andy settled down in the middle of Howard and Sheldon on the couch with a slice of pepperoni and a glass of lemonade and vodka. Not necessarily her drink of choice, but it would loosen her up so she wouldn't be as worried about Sheldon's opinion of her...and, well, everyone else's. The group decided to play a Star Wars drinking game, in which Sheldon wouldn't participate...and claimed was immature and unnecessarily took attention away from the art that is Star Wars.

The Girl In 3A (A Sheldon Cooper Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें