Chapter 7: Part 1

Start from the beginning

As those words left his mouth, I could see all the graphic thoughts going through his mind at this time. I couldn't help the blush that took over half of my face as I immediately cut off mind link not wanting to see the kinky perverted thoughts going through his head anymore.

" Caden, can you please stop having dirty thoughts about us" I asked throwing his words back at him.

Caden's ears automatically turned a scarlet red colour and he shook his head trying to get rid of the thoughts.

" Aww. The Big Bad Alpha is blushing " I cooed loving the reaction I was receiving from him. The scarlet tint in his ears became ten times more noticeable.

" I don't blush. " he said unconvincibly

I just shook him off with a wave of my hands. He just crossed his hands across his very sexy muscular chest huffing like a child who just got told they can't chocolate before their dinner.

" Whatever you say "
He didn't reply, he just kept huffing.

" Now if you don't go and help Xavier, I'll tell the whole pack that their so called bad alpha was blushing"

As those words left me mouth, he immediately turned on his heel and ran towards the door to help Xavier.
I smirked to myself.

Me- 1
Caden- 0

I turned around and tried to remember the route of the way we came from the kitchen.
After several different attempts, I finally reached the familiar white oak door of the kitchen. As I opened the door, the most amazing smell of pasta and tomato sauce hits me. It's smell reminding me of my past as a kid. Always when asked what I wanted to eat I always said pasta. Pasta and me go way back.

I made my way into the kitchen and saw the two cooks Caden had called through mind link running hastily around the kitchen in an attempt to finish what they were doing fast. When they noticed me presence, the immediately bowed their heads in respect. Something I would never get used to. In my old pack, I never got as much as a thank you from anyone apart from Abby, and Mellie.

" Sorry Luna, we didn't see you come in" the skinner one of the two said

" It's no problem " I said a little blush on my cheeks. I'm pretty sure I'm never going to get used to all this Luna stuff.

" You need any help?" I asked.

They turned their heads around so fast I'm surprised they didn't get whiplash. Their eyes as wide as saucers and their mouths were hanging wide open. To sum it they looked at me as if I just asked them to cook me a cat. I couldn't understand what the problem was. All I did was asked is they needed help.

" Luna, that is absurd." The chubbier one said.

Then it all clicked. While I was younger, when my parents were still here, I was told that a Luna is a very important person in the pack and although they had a massive role in the pack, they were never to do any work.

But for my circumstance, that is definitely not going to work. I was brought up in a work every day type of lifestyle.

I was about to insist to help when I felt familiar hands wrap around my torso.
I turned around slowly and came face to face with my mate. I could here the running of feet and assumed the two women had left, giving Caden and I some privacy.

We didn't say anything, we just stared at each other until I decided to speak.

" Did you help Xavier with the speakers ?" I asked already knowing the answer.

" Yes mi amor " he replied. His voice a bit strained. " I even went as far as to help him set them up" he had a look of anticipation on his face as if waiting for a reward.