MAZE OF NIGHTMARE AND REALISM

"Shivaay!!!!!" She was annoyed by her workoholic husband, whom she is calling from an hour

"Shivaay!!!!!" She was annoyed by her workoholic husband, whom she is calling from an hour. It's their time to sleep but Mr. Workoholic Singh Oberoi was still busy with his first wife, Laptop.

"Just a min Jaana. Almost done"

"Ughh!!!" She growled and threw a pillow towards him.

"Stop it Anika. I said I am coming." He said typing over his laptop

"You have 30 seconds. Come fast or sleep on the couch for the next whole month"

"What??" His face horrified.

"Yes"

He shut the laptop and jumped on bed immediately taking her in his arms.

"I am not gonna do anything of that sort okay"

She chuckled and rested her head on his chest cuddling him.

"Good night Jaana"

"Good night hubby"

--------

"Anika!!!! Come on yaar we are getting late"

God this man can't be little patient. Oh, I am sorry I just forgot to introduce myself, I am Anika. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi. And we are......

"Anika!!!!!"

"I am coming Shivaay. Just a minute"

Okay I need to leave fast. Or he'll be the Angry Bird now. I rushed out of the our room. By the way we are in Maldives for our Honeymoon........ uhh I mean second Honeymoon.

"Badi jaldi aa gai tum (oh you're so quick)" okay I can't do anything. I am late. But come on man we girls need time to get ready. Not like these men who just have to wear their clothes and they are done.

But who'll explain that to my idiotic husband. Any ways..... I hooked my hand around his and we started our journey.

It's so beautiful out there. The sea is so clean. I love the view. As soon as we had our breakfast Shivaay pulled me in a yacht. It was all decorated. Wait what's happening? Am I missing something? Wait don't tell me it's our Anniversary..... yup I am very bad at remembering the dates.

"Happy Birthday Jaana"

Ohh thank god it's not our anniversary or else I would have hard time in pacifying my dear husband. But........ I just forgot about my birthday. Great!!!! Who forgets his / her own birthday? And the answer would be me, myself.