Confession

READ CAREFULLY:-

I don't know which year does the upper image say, but I think it's 2017 only because the rumors come that they started dating in 2017. Also I can't say if she is engaged or not....Coco Crush says everything though-¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Sorry I can't say if that's true as well.

Yeah, actually you might say, that the book is too rushed and all but I can't do anything since this is an event book and not a full story and also I'm writing all those events after 4 years :( I can't do anything lol.
=====================================

CHAPTER 2 - CONFESSION

꧁༺ "𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮..." ༻꧂

April 2017
"Jennie" Jisoo who was sitting on the floor of their practice room called out.

"Ne" Jennie said while recovering her breath because of the heavy practice they just had for their next comeback.

"Taehyung-shi called to meet you" Jisoo informed with a teasing smirk on her face. Jennie widen her eyes and looked at her bandmate.

"Mwo?" She asked confused

"He said he wanted to meet you at Han River" Jisoo told with a smile. "Why?" She asked.

"He didn't tell me the reason though, just said he wanted to say something to you" Jisoo already got it why Taehyung called her but she still hid it.

"Why does he want to meet...?" Jennie mumbled to herself in confusion. It's not like they don't meet each other, they do but this is so sudden and on top of that he called Jisoo and not Jennie.

Ever since they met at the backstage of Melon, they exchanged their numbers there did frequent secret hangouts together. It eventually made them close.

"Okay I'll go" she released a breath and said. She is very tired right now, what she needs is rest.

"By the way at what time and why he didn't call me?" Jennie said somewhat annoyed because Taehyung didn't call her even once today.

"This guy really can't call me right?" She cursed under her breath.

"He said that you can come at any time and I don't know why he didn't call you" Jisoo shrugged her shoulders and started working on her Instagram.

"Did you say oppa wants to confess?" Lisa butted in and said. Jisoo immediately shot a glare at her to which she responded with a scared look.