"I've waited for you.. more than a fucking year Mattheo!"

She said slightly pissed.

"I know I am so so sorry but I had trouble at home and I couldn't leave I'm so sorry darling."

He said picking up a flower from the flower field putting it behind her ear softly stroking her cheek.

"I missed you, Katerine, I missed you so goddamn much."

He said softly while she was blushing again like she did when she first fell in love with Mattheo.

"I missed you too Mattheo, are you going to Hogwarts?"

She asked him.

"Yes, yes I am going to Hogwarts with my older brother Tom... are you going to Hogwarts?"

He asked her looking into her ocean-blue eyes.

She simply nodded and walked a bit closer to him holding his both hands.

"Mattheo I love-"

A girl shouted from behind them.

"MATTHEO!"

She smiles and runs up to him.

Mattheo put Katerine back down and smiled seeing the girl run up to him.

The girl hugs him and kisses him on his lips in front of Katerine.

Katerine's whole world broke down in one second.

"oh hey, I'm Astoria nice to meet you, uhm baby, who is she?"

He looked at Astoria and then back to Katerine and smiled.

"I don't even know her I think we've met only one time but she looks like a filthy mudblood."

He laughed evilly smirking at Katerine.

"Come on baby we have to go home."

He said looking at Astoria.

Astoria smiled walked up to Katerine and said cruelly.

"Leave my boyfriend alone or you will pay for it."

And she simply walked away with Mattheo.

From that day off everything changed between Katerine and Mattheo.

They didn't have the big love story she thought they would, they weren't lovers as people expected them to be, no Katerine wanted revenge for what he did so she tried to be closer to his big brother but that plan failed in the beginning.

-Two years later 3rd year-

She went back to Hogwarts looking completely different she was not the old Katerine anymore.

She walks into the great hall with everyone staring at her and she wants to sit next to Tom, like always but then something weird happens, Mattheo speaks for the first time to Katerine, probably because Mattheo and Astoria broke up with each other.

"Ah look who is here our pathetic mudblood."

He said smirking and laughing.

"Excuse you? What did you call me? Or do you love me this much that you remember me?"

She started to get pissed looking at him while talking.

"He said that you were a pathetic mudblood."

Draco said while walking behind Katerine with a smoothie but trust me it wasn't a good smoothie, It was filled with trash, and pieces of old fruit with water in it, and without hesitation, he poured the whole cup filled with something gross over Katerine and she gaps while tearing up.

"Maybe a mudblood like you deserves to be in the trashcan"

Mattheo laughed while Tom looked at Katerine.

Katerine ran off and took a shower in her dorm but couldn't keep it together and just started crying.

Mattheo and the others kept going, kept trying to ruin her, and it worked, they ruined her she just didn't want to show it, she hated the pain.

-a year later 4th year-

Exactly one year later she started to date the famous Harry Potter, Their relationship wasn't the best.

There was a lot of cheating on the side of Harry and a lot of crying on the side of Katerine when they both decided to end the relationship Katerine was heartbroken seeing him with Ginny, her best friend.

But a few days later something weird happened, she got a letter with a ring in it a bigger ring that didn't fit around her tiny finger but she knew the ring was from someone but didn't know from who exactly.

Another few days passed by when she heard a knock on her door en opened it. there he. A tall boy with black hair and a nice smile

"Hey, Katerine."

The guy said while she looked confused.

"Tom? What are you doing here..."

She asks him looking into his eyes

He walked in and sat on her bed while Katerine slowly closed the door.

"I came here to apologize for how the others treat you."

He said looking at her while Katerine slowly sat next to him on her bed.

He taps on his lap giving her a sign to sit there.

She quickly switches places and sits on his lap looking up at him.

"And I'm sorry for what happened between you and-"

He does some hair out of her face tucking it behind her ear and sighs.

"And Harry."

He finished his sentence placing his chin on her head while she placed her head against his chest.

"It's not your fault Tom.."

She said while he took both her hands and kissed her head.

"I know but-"

He looks at her neck and sees a self-made necklace with his ring on.

"You kept my ring?"

He asks her, and she simply giggles and nods.

"So it was yours... why did you give it to me?"

He looked down at her while she was talking.

"Because you are..you're special Katerine so god damn special."

She looked down when he was talking she recognized Mattheo his voice.

"You sound just like Mattheo..."

She whispers looking at Tom.

"Oh fuck I'm sorry Katerine I don't wanna be like him but he is still young and he is still a fucking child do you understand love...."

She nodded and closed her eyes.

"Can you stay here tonight? "

She whispers and he nods smiling and picks her up placing her in bed.

"Of course I can stay."

He said smiling and lay next to Katerine pulling her closer so her back touched his chest.

"Thank you, Tom."

She whispered closing her eyes and holding onto his hand.

"Anytime princess."

They both fell asleep pretty quickly.

What they never knew was that Mattheo wanted to come too, he wanted to apologize for being like this towards Katerine.

He heard everything they said about him, he knew they were right, but it hurt, it hurt a lot.

He stands there waiting for them to fall asleep, From the moment he knows they both are asleep he walks inside of her dorm slightly nervous looking at them, cuddling, it had to be him, not Tom.

Since that moment everything changed, Mattheo was hurt deciding he would hurt her even more, by breaking the things she cared about.