10 - FLowerS

i Tw: heavy-ish bittersweet  themes, read at your own expense!

Enjoy! ^^

----

Amari was not stupid.

If anything it was the opposite. Hot, lean, and adorable described her most.

But at this moment, every muscle screamed in her body to run and hurl.

She pushed her plate away and made a nest for her head out of her day pack.

Low hums around the lunch room, that were supposed to be voices, invaded her senses making them go haywire.

Unbeknownst to her, a Greek boy - er human, was studying her.

They knew there was something unusual about Amari but for now they were just stuck wondering and observing, looking for a connection. In their chocolate eyes, disorders were nothing unusual. they couldn't hold a number in their head without using tally marks while doing basic math.

The static of a mic echoed over the dining hall speakers. "Quiet everyone, can I have your attention please," spoke the camp director. The blond man --anyone could compare him to Lucius Malfoy-- looked to the overflowing dining room. "Katrina be quiet!"

"NIGEL!"

Amari allowed a small smile to play on her lips. The camp director loved picking on his favorite campers. Though she zoned out again as daily announcements and the daily mail was read, Amari could give zero fvcks. The girl craved sleep.

But that fantasy quickly slipped away as Evening activities began two hours later.

Amari detored the evening activity, which was Dodge Ball, and fell asleep in the screening room.

Who are you? Where am I?

Why I am you, the object called Amari Makihara. Your dreaming-

You can't be me...

Why not? Am I not your shadow? fears of calories?

No! Your lying!

Your in denial again..

No I'm not!

What of Nikos?

I...I don't care for him

And that's where your wrong, your just scared to let him In

"Guys? Hi, its Canteen so hurry to the dining hall if if you want icecream and pizza," A counselor said, bringing Amari out of her lucid dream. Begrudgingly, the brunette got up and headed to the location, lost in appetite.

"You know what just occurred to me" the lively Nikos who stood in line to get the evening canteen pizza asked his friend. Amari walked past the lively group of friends and searched for her claimed secluded spot near the benches.

Insults spun in her brain.

Stupid fag,

Fat,

Worthless

Idiot,

Toxic fat bish.

Heave!

There it was, the unpleasant sensation burning in her throat; her large meal from earlier was crawling up.

Heave!

Heave!

Nobody will love a pathetic bish like you,