151. Pain From The Past

Start from the beginning

(So my internet is really messed up, so this is not edited because If I tried to edit it, it would take forever to get it published

(So my internet is really messed up, so this is not edited because If I tried to edit it, it would take forever to get it published. I'm sorry, lol please forgive the mistakes!)

❤︎ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕡❤︎
As they waited for the clerk to check them out, Hinata looked at the newsstand with magazines and newspapers. He saw one of the newspapers had a picture of the Tokyo zoo and a caption that read (come help us welcome our new baby element Tilda!)

"Can we go to the zoo tomorrow?" he asked as he picked up the paper and showed it to Kageyama.

Kageyama stared at it for a moment, then at Hinata, who looked excited as he stood there holding the paper in his hand.

"Yeah... We should be able to," he said, and the clerk came to the counter to check them out. Kageyama paid for their buns and drinks, and they headed outside.

"Want to eat them out here? Or go home?" Kageyama asked as he held the bags up in his hands.

"Can we eat them in our room if we go home?" Hinata asked as he looked down.

Kageyama nodded, and the two of them headed back to the packhouse.
❤︎𝔼𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕡❤︎

"Can we use the outside stairs that lead to the second floor?" Hinata asked as they walked up the driveway to the house.

Kageyama stopped and looked down at him, unsure why it seemed like Hinata wanted to avoid everyone. Regardless of the reason, Hinata had Kageyama nodded, and they headed up the stairs that led to the second floor.

Hinata carefully and as quietly as he could opened the sliding glass door, not wanting anyone to know they were back. Unfortunately though, as soon as they stepped inside, they were met by Tanaka and Eennoshita, who were coming out of their room.

"Sneaking in or out?" Tanaka joked.

Eennoshita looked at Hinata and saw the look of disappointment then to Kageyama, who had the bag with meat buns and their drinks in them. He grabbed Tanaka by the hand and pulled him towards the stairs.

"We'll let Suga and Daichi know your back so they won't worry, " He said, and he and Tanaka disappeared down the stairs, and Kageyama and Hinata slipped into their room.

Kageyama flipped on the light switch and put the bag down onto the bed. He looked at Hinata, who sat on the bed and began to take off his shoes. He sat down next to him. He could feel the uneasy tension coming from him and could tell his scent had changed.

Kageyama went through the whole day in his head in an attempt to figure out what had made his mood go from playful at the Park to on guard and distraught. He thought maybe it had to do with his mom and how she had acted.

"What's wrong? Is it your mom?" he asked and put his arm around Hinata's waist, encouraging him to get on his lap.

Hinata crawled into his lap and put his head in the crook of his neck.