||proudly placed||

Start from the beginning

I wrapped one hand around the centre earning a sharp inhale from him along with a tightening grip of my hair he still held in his large, veiny hand. I looked up at him and began to stroke slowly and teasingly with a smirk growing on my face.

"F-faster." He mumbled with his head thrown back exposing his pale, blank neck, like an empty canvas— I want to destroy it.

I increasingly picked up my pace to which he started to bite his lip holding back his moans and soon after, I took his dick in my mouth. The sound that he tried to suppress came out as breathy and feral moans and grunts.

Fred looked down at me once more, "You like that huh?" He said breathlessly as he panted and droplets of sweat began to trickle from his hairline, "f-fuck, you take my dick so good. You like that don't you? Of course, you do, you're a filthy little whore."

The increasing wettest of my pussy began to get dangerously uncomfortable.

Out of nowhere, Fred began bucking his hips forward into my mouth hitting the back of my throat causing me to painfully gag. Fred is big, very big and his circumstance is extraordinarily pleasing. He hit the back of my throat over and over again, luckily the breathing from my nose provided enough airflow to keep going.

"Shit, " his breathing began to become more shallow. I put one of my hands on his upper thigh and there I felt him begin to shake, he's going to finish soon, "I'm gunna cum, and you're going to take it like a good girl. That's right– my little cum slut." with a few final thrusts he came into my mouth. Then he pulled his trousers back up and did his belt.

Fred bent down on one knee to be on my level, he then licked the inside of his cheek and then took one of his knuckles to lift my chin indicating he wanted me to swallow. Once he brought his hand down he smirked and slowly shook his head.

"Did you think you were done?" he asked with a daring look in his eyes. "Oh Darling, we're just getting started." he chuckled. Fred slowly stood back up and skillfully unbuttoned his white-collared shirt exposing his toned, slightly sweaty chest, his chest slowly heaving up and down as he backed up to the bed and sat down at the edge fully taking his shirt off. Everything played in slow motion– enjoying every bit of what his godly structure was doing to me. He leaned back onto his hands and licked the top set of his teeth and chucked, "well you wouldn't want to keep me waiting would you?"

I walked over to him and caressed my hands over his chiselled chest, then I straddled his lap with a devilish little smirk, excited over what I was about to do. He looked at my hands and admired the way they worked exactly how they wanted them to. He took one and placed a kiss on it looking back up at me making eye contact.

"You're going to make Freddie feel good?" he asked. I nodded my head in response. "Good." then I pushed him on his back.

His cheat rising up and down in a state of pure bliss. Then I spit all of his cum on his chest. The warm liquid made its way between each of his packs and in between his chest dripping onto his neck. He threw his head back and grunted in pleasure. He then looked up at me with more lust than I've ever seen in one person, "Look at the mess you've made Love, " Fred grabbed the back of my neck, pulled me closer to him making me gasp at the sudden contact, "clean it up." I smirked at him and went down to where I was level to his V-line and seductively licked to his neck getting every last drop and he watched every second of it enjoying it all. He grabbed my neck again and pulled me into a kiss. Our tongs playing with each other– fighting to get the last drop of the sweet liquid. He pulled away slightly never opening his eyes, "Always such a tease Y/n."

"Only for you Freddie," I replied.

"That's what I like to hear." He answered back in a raspy voice.