||"get on top of me."||

I was walking through the long Hogwarts corridor at midnight. Why? I felt like it. I like the night, better then the hot ass days that have been happening recently. And...I needed to think.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell from a dark hallway.

"Hello?" I walked closer to see a figure. The figure of a boy... as I got closer, it made out to be Fred, "Oh it's you. What are you doing up?"

"Don't get too excited L/n, Just chillin." He said waving his joint.

"You mean you're burnin." I corrected him. I leaned my back against the wall next to him.

"Yep." He said popping the p, "want some?" He asked handing the joint to me.

"Might as well." I shrugged, took it and inhaled the thick smoke into my well evolved lungs, "Shit I needed that."

"So...why are you up?" He asked.

"Just—couldn't sleep I guess."

"Cool."

We stood their in silence for a few minutes, "You know, Y/n. I don't like seeing you with other guys." He said making eye contact with me.

"And I don't like seeing you with other girls." I responded. He took a step so that he was in front of me with his arm trapping me against the wall.

"Oh yeah?" He asked. He bent down and placed soft kisses on my neck, knowing me all too well he found my sweet spot quickly.

"You know, you drive me crazy love." He said in between kisses. Love. He called me love. I moaned as it was as if he could read my mind to tell what I wanted. "Come, follow me." He grabbed my arm and led me back to the common room. When we got there it was empty. He took a seat on the long sofa spreading his legs, looking me up and down then bitting his lip and leaning forward so his elbows were on his knees, "Come here darling."

I walked over to him and took a seat in his lap so I was straddling his waist. Fred cupped my chin with his veiny hand and brought me down into a long and heated kiss. His hands on my hips and mine entangled in his hair. I tugged on it lightly leading him to let out out a soft moan in my mouth. Fred grabbed me by my throat with one hand and spoke, our lips only centimeters apart, "Now, I'm going to fuck you so good, so hard and so long on this sofa, and you're not going to make a sound. Understand?"

I nodded in response, "Mmmm—I'm going to need to hear verbal consent from you L/n."

"Yes."

"Good girl." (My face rn 😐) "Now make Freddie feel good." I started grinding my hips against his. He threw his head back and bit his lip. "Just like that. Get on your knees." I gladly obliged.

I got on my knees rubbing my hand over Fred's hard growing tent, "You like that don't you? Touching my dick, like the little slut you are?"

"Only for you Freddie."

"That's what I like to hear." I unzipped the zipper on his trousers and pulled his pants and boxers down. I took his dick in my hand and started to slowly pump up and down, "Oh god yes, Y/n, go faster." And I pumped faster, "Mmm." He bit his lip to muffle his moans.

"And you were worried about me making any noise." I giggled. He looked into my eyes.

"Up." He demanded. I stood up in front of him and he pulled me closer by my waist band and grabbed my throat to whisper in my ear, "You're stepping in on dangerous territory L/n. Who do you think you're talking to like that?" He said while he slid my pants down, "you're going to be punished for the way you just spoke to me, then maybe you'll learn who's the one in charge. Got it? Slut."

"Yes." The words themselves made me want to cum right then.

"Good. Now get on top of me." I straddled him once more on my knees. And he slammed his dick into me. I bit my lip hard to not let out a sound, but it was impossible with his length inside of me. Every time I let out a sound he just went faster.

"Oh, fuck Fred."

"You like that huh?"

"Oh, yes."

"Thought you would." He used one hand to grab the back of my neck and pull me down into a rough kiss full of lust. And I loved every second of it.

Fred. It was only him. I only wanted to be touched by him. Kissed by him. Missed by him. And everything in the middle.

Shit. Was I falling for Fred?

I cannot bring myself to read this hdhfjdj 😭