But then, he caught up with me from behind and his hand slid over my ass and up to my hip and just like that, all common sense was gone again. "You wanna go up there?" he whispered and looked up at the lounge. Fuck it. "Yes" I answered. Really Evelyn? Going up to the VIP lounge with your fathers killer? In this state??? Dumbass. But when he chuckled and lead the way with my hand still in his, I followed without hesitation.

We walked through the doors and into a huge lounge that had glass windows as walls, overlooking the dancefloor. There were red led lights in there as well, and it smelled of perfume, smoke, liquor, and sex. In the lounge, there were about 20 people, most of them women. There were 6 men there, and all of them had about 2-3 women each, on their lap.

"Everyone out. NOW" Maxence yelled over the music. Still not letting go of my hand. Everyone jumped at his voice and sudden appearance. He sure wouldn't have to ask the ladies twice, they all jumped off the men and stormed out the door, looking like they were about to shit their pants. Not that any of them were wearing anything that looked like pants, in fact they weren't really wearing anything at all. But that didn't stop them from following Maxences orders immediatly and without hesitation. Before, I couldn't really understand why he had so much power over people when he wasn't the strongest, biggest, oldest neither was he most scary looking. But I kind of started to understand it more and more. It was something about the way he carried himself, the way he walked and talked like he was the boss, so that eventually made everyone believe that he was. Not to mention his piercing eyes and the way he talked that just told everyone that he was not someone to be messed with.

Five of the men got up as well. As they walked out of the lounge they all glared angrily at Maxence, but to their own good, no one dared to say anything. Then, the only man left walked slowly over to Maxence with an angry look on his face. Oh no. He didn't look like he was just gonna walk out quietly. He was huge, maybe 6.6/6.7. With broad shoulders and a big beard, everything about him just looked huge and scary, even his ears looked big. And from what I could see every inch of his body was covered in tattoos. I got shivers down my spine just from looking at him. There wasn't a lot of things I was afraid of, but this man was an exception.

He stared at Maxence, and Maxence stared back. The man's appearance didn't seem to scare him one bit. I found myself hoping he wouldn't hurt Maxence, even though I shouldn't really care, but I did. The man opened his mouth "Eyo D'amore, we were told we could stay here all night. I thought that for all the money we paid we would actually get to stay the whole night. And not just until you found some whore to fuck" he said in probably the deepest voice I had ever heard. He sounded as angry as he looked, which would have maybe made a lot of people scared as hell. But obviously, not Maxence. The man's words only made his grip around my hand tighten so much it almost hurt. But I didn't feel it because my grip had tightened as well. What the fuck did he just call me?! As I was about to say something back, (my fear suddenly gone and taken over by the feeling of anger) Maxence beat me to it" First of all, she's not a fucking whore" he snarled at the man. His eyes were lightning with anger. I wondered why that had bothered him so much? To him I could be just that; some random whore he didn't give a fuck about, yet. But for some reason it seemed like out of everything the man had said that was what had pissed Maxence off the most?

He continued: "And second. It's my fucking club, so you do as I say if you want to keep your life. And right now, I am telling your big dumbo ass to get the heck out of here before I shoot your brains out" his voice was calm, but definitely louder than usual. His eyes looked darker than I had ever seen them, and that, combined with the tone of his voice would have made even the biggest and strongest man on earth want to curl up into a ball on the floor. The man's look quickly changed from anger to fear, and without another word, he looked away and walked out the door. I was a little scared of Maxence right in that moment, but at the same time, I for some reason had this weird feeling that he wouldn't hurt me...