𝕿𝖎𝖊 ꧂ Usui Takumi x Reader

Here is another early one shot for this person who had a birthday! So happy birthday and I hope you like the one shot you asked for!

This is a male reader and a lime/lemon mixed with fluff!

Requested by ExideDelixi

Anime is Maid Sama! Streaming on Netflix and more!

As always

Enjoy~
________________________________

It was hard to be in a relationship with the biggest flirt and dubbed 'hottest boy' in school.

All of the girls and some guys wanted the one and only Takumi Usui.

He was the perfect guy anyone could ask for on the outside, but on the inside he did have some sort of special things associated with his life.

Like maid cafes you sometimes worked in, Usui loved seeing you everyday.

As you were his boyfriend of about nine long months. You both were in a very sweet closed relationship, you never really interacted together in school due to the many girls going after him.

And you weren't jealous at all, that's the one thing that Usui hated. He wanted you to be jealous so he could go further with your body and tease you all he wanted.

But until you grasped that character of being more protective and a mess around Usui, it wouldn't exist very much.

That's what Usui was going to try and do, to make you want him just as much as he wanted everything about you.

"Hey Y/n do you know the formula for section three?" Usui asked you in your partner group of four.

"Huh? Oh that's simple it's-" "Usui you know your supposed to figure it out on your own and do your part of the project!" Misaki was also in the group, she suddenly yelled at the blond male who made a whatever sort of face.

You sighed and rubbed your temples, seeing Usuis fingers tempted to go on yours that were holding a pencil. "Misaki it's alright, you can't help it if he doesn't understand." You smiled paying the furious girl on her shoulder.

The heat from her anger was real.

God when will be learn that we can't be touchy during school, that as why I don't show I want him and I'm so tempted. You bit your tongue on the inside seeing him smirk.

"Yeah Misaki, Y/n wants me- to learn with him." Usui paused making Misaki sit back feeling some sort of tension between you two.

The other girl in the group stole glances at Usui. "I-I can help you too Takumi." She smiled kindly at him as his chest still leaned on the wooden table.

"Hmm? No thanks I'd rather have Y/n." He said in an ever so simple way that made your heart race out of your ribs.

Damn Usui what are you trying to play? You saw his red tie fall on your paper. "Ah I see, you just divide then find a least common factor. Thanks Y/n." Usui said with a tone filled with more of lust.

Only you could tell when he acted differently, other people just saw him as a very attractive guy. The extra girl felt rejected and continued to sit and do her part with a little pout.

If only you actually knew what a relationship like him would be like. You sighed staring at her from your paper as Misaki started giving her a pep talk on why Usui was so annoying and she shouldn't feel bad.

While they were distracted you felt something from under the school table. It felt more like a leg than just a random piece of paper.

"Huh?" You whispered to yourself, subtly checking under.