CHAPTER 18

Arhant: Bhabhi what have you done? It is not safe at all, you know.

Annika: Don't worry I have a plan. I just need a small camera with an audio recorder rest I will manage and yes I need to go somewhere before going to Roop bua.

Arhant was confused as he doesn't know what she is trying to do and secondly she looks so calm as if she is not scared of Ms Roop. But other than trusting Annika he doesn't have any other option. Sighing he nodded his head, then Annika left not before saying that they will go after dinner.

After Annika left Arhant facepalm.

Arhant(in mind): Oh God!! Arhant what is happening, I am in deep mess I guess...I should have not come here, on one side it is Sanjana and on the other side Shivaay bhaiya's life if in case something happened to Bhabhi, I am sure bhaiya will never forgive me. I just hope my one decision will not break my relations and on top of all this tomorrow morning is my wedding God damn it!!! it's damn complicated!!!

In Annika's Room

Annika was lost in her thoughts; she knows whatever she will do today will affect her future too!! Because she knows that meeting psycho bua is really risky and top of that if Shivaay knew about it from some third place he will be more dangerous than an injured lion. While thinking these unknowingly her tears were also brimming out.

Suddenly her phone starts ringing which brings out her thoughts, and when she saw Shivaay's name she wiped her tears and quickly picked it up.

Annika: Hello Shivaay are you fine.

She asked panically.

Shivaay: Annika relax, I am fine!! Are you ok?? You seem quite tense.

Annika takes a deep breath.

Annika: Yes Shivaay I am fine, it's just that I am really tensed about that Roop bua fiasco and then Arhant marriage and most importantly you are all alone there.

At the end Annika burst into tears all her frustration, anxiety and fears were coming out in the form of tears. While Shivaay was confused about what happened to her before leaving Goa she looked fine but leaving these thoughts he decided to concentrate on Annika.

Shivaay: Hey! Hey! Annika listened to me once...Areey baba everything is fine and I promise you everything will be fine, now please stop crying or else I am coming back.

Annika stopped crying listening his last line and instantly said

Annika: No! No need you should be there...everyone needs you there by the way when you will reach ??

Shivaay: For that only I called you, that I am going to Pune to pick Sahil from there then from chopper we will reach Mumbai.

Annika: Sahil?? Why are you picking Sahil from Pune..

Shivaay: Actually for safety reasons I don't want anybody to suffer because of someone's madness.

Annika: Hmm maybe you are right,.......Shivaay if you don't mind can we do a video call right now.

Shivaay: Right now??

Annika: Yes please Shivaay I want to see your face,it's just that I am missing you, you will not listen to your pyaari si biwi

Annika told the last line with a pout and Shivaay could imagine her cuteface right now muttering drama queen he quickly did a video call finally they were seeing each other after two long and horrible hours according to Annika.

While Shivaay frowned seeing her face was pale ,her nose and eyes were red and her eyes still had unbrimmed tears.

Shivaay: Yeh kya halat banali tumne?? (What have you done??) Why are you crying so much Annika!! You know I don't like tears right??