Meanwhile Arhant who was standing outside was terrified he didn't know what to do , he rushed inside the room to see Roop pushing his father from the window.

There was a huge silence now, Roop was looking down to confirm that he had died, looking at her face anyone could tell there was not a tint of guilt. Arhant was a crying mess.

Arhant: You killed my dad....You killed my dad.

When Roop heard it she was petrified, she is bad but not that bad that she will kill her son too. She took Arhant from there and then tried to manofy him by sweet words but he was not readt to listen anything, at the end Roop threatened him she told anything to anyone then she will kill his dadi too, hearing these words he stopped crying and told

Arhant: I hate you !! You killed my dad now threatening to kill my dadi (crying) fine I will not tell anyone, but I never want to see your face,

Arhant ran from there. Meanwhile Roop was satisfied he won't tell one then she quickly went the control room and deleted the ccvfootage and ran away from there.

Flashback Ends

Arhant: My dad case became open and close case as she proved he was drunk and fell down from the window, mydadi was broken that she outkast Ms Roop and keep me away from her shadow too,but now I want to take my revenge.

Annika was petrified listening to this, she could never imagine in her life that Roop can take so many lifes, first Mr Kapoor...then his dad then the people working in Kalyani mills and his own husband why?? To just hide one lie she killed so many people, destroyed many families for her selfish reason.

With a terrified mind she looked at Arhant whose eyes were also filled with tears remembering the worst day of his life.

Annika: What..do....you want..from me... then??

Arhant looked her and then he rubbed his tears and says,

Arhant: Meet Roop Bua.

It was a thunderbolt for Annika. She was quite shocked that Arhant hates Roop Bua too much then why he wants me to meet Roop Bua so many questions were revolving in her mind.

Arhant realized it and says

Arhant: I know..I know you have many questions in your mind, why I want you to meet Ms.Roop, I would have never done these things but I was helpless....I was...forced to do this...I mean I was ...blackmailed.

Annika was digesting the new information. She feels it is too much for a day and she really doesn't know what this newly evilish information will do in her and Shivaay life.

Annika (askes with courage): Who blackmailed you??

Arhant sighed and says

Arhant: Who else my lovely mother Ms.Roop, she again blackmailed me, but it was all my fault I should not have come back to India, actually I got to know Kalyani mills file were reopened and after 8 years of that accident when I was 18 years old, dad most loyal manager came and gave me a file and said before his death he was doing some researching regarding this mill, and surprisingly it was the same mill which was owned by Oberois. From some research, clues and hints I got to know that Ms Roop was somewhere involved in it at that time Veer was also born. And then in India the Kalyani mills case was reopened too it was highlighted too due to Miss Swetlana, I thought to come back to India and have a close eye on this case and I was looking for a reason to come back, and I got it my and Sanjana wedding I convinced Sanjana dad and he was an easy nut to crack. I came to India 15 days back to decide on the venue and Sanjana will be coming from Mumbai but I never expected to meet the most unexpected person.