Chapter 4

Saphron POV:

I just opened the door to see a girl in pink combat attire and a girl with silver eyes, and there both asking for Jaune.

Gamakichi: Hey, Nora! How have you been?

Wait Nora, as Jaune's crush? She then looked at the toad on my head.

Nora: Gamakichi? If you're here then that means that we are at the right place. So where is Jaune?

Gamakichi: He's training with Ma and  Pa. In the backyard. Follow me.

He then jumped off of my head and guided the two towards the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Nora: What's that?

Gamakichi: Its something that the leaders of Jaune's summons came up with. Though it won't open until tomorrow.

???: Why not?

Gamakichi: Its just the way it is designed. Time flows differently in there.

Nora: How different are we talking about.

Gamakichi: Let me put it in the simplest terms I can possibly muster. One day out here is one year in there.

Saphron: So you're Nora, right?

Nora then turned to me.

Nora: Yep, that's me. Lover of pancakes and destroyer of legs.

Saphron: Thank you for looking out for my brother during the last days at Beacon.

Nora: Its my pleasure. When things got bad, I stayed loyal to him, even my childhood friend and his partner turned her back on him(that's right instead of Juane meeting Phrrya in the Emerald Forest he met Best Girl). I didn't care about the fake transcripts. I knew Jaune was still Jaune. The bunny sweatshirt wearing, kind hearted who I fell in love with.

I couldn't help but smile. I then looked over at the silver eyed girl.

Saphron: And you are?

???: I'm just someone who is trying to redeem herself to a friend.

Nora: Ruby.

Ruby: You see I was one of the people who hurt Jaune. But I didn't want to. I know I hurt him. I know i betrayed his trust. My sister, and her friends wanted me to. I know that I was my team's team leader. But.

Before she could continue, she rolled up her sleeves and took off her shirt. I could see her wounds. What did her team do to her? I can tell those on her stomach aren't self inflicted. While the ones on her wrists are.

Ruby: I was beaten into submission. Every night I cry myself to thinking about what I should have done. I was to afraid of my own team and my older sister to do anything to it. All I wanted was to have things go back to normal but then Lucy showed up and joined in. I know I don't have a right to be here. I don't have a right to ask your brother for his forgiveness. But I'll do anything to make things right. Even if I have to become his property! His armor. His shield. His tool. His weapon. His slave until the day I die. Whatever the price, whatever the cost, I'm willing and ready to pay it.

Nora and I stared at the girl in complete shock. Was she really willing to go that far to make things right with Jaune, to the point where she'd throw away her life if Jaune told her to? But what really shocked me was that Lucy was involved