Letter 2 - September 5th 2024

Dear patrick,

We're all missing you so much. It still doesn't feel real that you aren't here with us. I can never forgive myself for not trying to jump in the way to stop the bullet hitting you. We all think that. Pete thinks that. Joe thinks that. If we had been quicker you would be still here with us. We all feel guilty for what happened even though we had no control in what those sick monsters were doing. The one good thing that has come to light is the fact that both Paul and Luke have pleaded guilty when they were tried and your death has been ruled as a murder. They have both pleaded guilty to their chargers and they will never see the light of day. They will remain in prison for the rest of their lives. So some justice had come to this. I don't know if pete had wrote this in his letter. So I'm going to write it too as I don't know what he wrote and what he left out.

Declan is missing you so much. He might not tell us how much this is hurting him but it can be seen in his face whenever me and Joe go round to see pete and declan. He is devastated that his father is no longer with him because of the sick people. The one thing I'm glad about is the fact that he wasn't there when everything occurred. At least he didn't have to see you being shot and I'm glad we managed to persuade him to stay with his mum while we were on tour. If he was with us I would've felt even guiltiest since I don't want him to exposed to something like that especially with his age.

Sorry for my rambling.

Missing you a lot patrick.
Andy.

A/N

My apologises that it's taken so long for another chapter. I completely forgot about this fanfic 😅. I'll upload chapters if and when I can.