The regained memory

Everybody started chit-chatting.

After a while AN receives a call.

Now the call ends.

AN- Mmm Kayra ji hospital se reminder dene ke liye phone tha ki apko check up ke liye jaana hai! To chale?

KS- Kya fir se hospital, hume nahi jaana!

AN- Are lekin jaana to padega na, chaliye uthiye.

And they both leave.

At the hospital KS's checkup was done so she was waiting in AN's cabin when some goons came in and made made KS unconsious and took her with them.

They took KS to an unknown place, well it seemed to be a godown.

They tortured her a lot but she couldn't do anything except screaming in severe pain helplessly.

________________________________________________________________________________

On the other side MPT members and AN got to know that KS was kidnapped but somehow they got to know where she was.

(Guys I know thoda boring laga hoga ki dikhaya hi nahi kaise pata  lagaya but I wanted to focus on the main track of the story)

They reached the location and went inside. They were tottaly broken to see the condition of KS. They all aproached her, and untied her. KS was half unconsious.

Just then some goons entered and pointed there guns at all the MPT members and AN, they started laughing evily. They asked MPT members to put there guns down, and MPT team did as they said.

Goon1- Ab dekho kaise tum sab ko hum khatam karte hain, pehle dushmani sirf is KS se thi magar jab tum logo ko humare plan ka pata chal gaya hai to ab tum sab bhi bhagwaan ko pyaare hoge.

Goon2- Chalo sabse pehle is SHO Haseena Malik ko udate hain.

AN- SHO?(he was shocked)

The 2nd goon shot a bullet towards HM but at that time only KS came in front of her and saved her life.

As a result the bullet hit KS on the neck. Due to this sudden act of KS goons got a shock and taking the advantage of the situation all of them started fighting with the goons.

But there was someone who was standing emotionless just staring at KS who was lying unconsious.

Yes it was HM. She couldn't beleive that her KS, after such a long span of time was with her all good but now there was a possiblity that she might lose her KS forever.

She sat down took KS's head in her lap and started crying madly while tapping her face.

HM- KS!..........KS...KS....uthiye please hum aapko phir nahi kho sakte KS.....................please uthiye naa!

All others defeated the goons and ran towards KS. They took her to the hospital and a confused AN assured everyone that she would be fine and went into the operation theatre.

After sometime AN came outside and saw that everyone was crying badly.

He decided to know the reason behind there reaction.

MPT members told him the truth.

AN- Kya iska matlab aap hi hai woh jinhone Kayra..mera matlab KS ko aise is halat mein chod diya use dhundne ki koshish bhi nahi kari!(He was very angry)

The trio(PS,AS,HM) told him that they had already got there punishment being away from there KS for so long and they had already realised there mistake.

AN- Thik hain aap logo ko apni galti ka ehsaas to hua!

A nurse comes.

Nurse- Sir unhe hosh agaya hai. 

AN goes inside the room and comes out after a while.

AN- Unki yaadash wapis aa gayi hai!

All the MPT members were happy but our trio was confused whether to be happy or worried.(you all know why)

They all went inside KS's room

UPCOMING...........................

Suspence😈😈😈

Don't forget to press the star icon if you liked this part. Comments mein batana ki kaisa lagaaa yeh partttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!