Karishma's life in danger!

In afternoon KS was going to the location where the drugs were.

HM told her plan to everybody, and according to the plan they all followed KS.

KS was on her bike and they were following her with a jeep on rent as couldn't take a chance to be noticed by Jagat in a police jeep.

SS- MS mujhe na bahut tension oh raha hai!😥

CC- Kyu SJ ka Hua tension kale oh raha hai?

SS- Pata nashi Cheete bus KM ko kuch ho na jaye!

HM got angry by SS's words and she bursted on her.

HM- Chup ho jaiye SS!😡 Aap kaise kaise baatein bol rahi hai! Kuch nashi hoga humari KS ko!

Every one saw anger for Jagat and love & tension for KS in her eyes.

SS- SSSSSSSSORRYYY MS!😰

PS- MS aap shant ho jaiye!

They all reach to the location following KS.

KS dug the bag of drugs out and again started her bike to reach the location where she had to give the bag to the caller(Jagat)

KS- Amma agar hum jara bhi late hue to pata nahi ki woh topa aadmi kya karega speed badani padegi.

As we all know no one can cope up with speed of our KS😎 Soon KS was nowhere to be seen by the MPT members.

SS- KM kaha chali gayi?😨

PS- Amma inko bhi abhi hi tez chalani thi bike.

Everyone was tensed to death.

On the other hand KS reached the factory.

KS- Amma koi hai?

Suddenly someone came from behind and hit her on the head with a rod and she fainted.

Meanwhile here in the jeep.

PS- MS aur kitna time lagega?

HM- PJ Hume khud nahi pata.

SS- MS Jagat ne KM ko jis jagah pe bulaya woh to abhi yaha se ek ghante ki doori par  hai kahi itni der mein KM ko kuch ho gaya to?(Tensed)

HM gazed her in anger.

SS- SSSorry!

CC- SJ SJ abhi na MS kuch baat karna khatre se khali nahi hai jitna paresaan hum sab hain na KM ke liye, usse sau guna jyada paresaan hai woh.

Meanwhile here in the factory.

KS gains some consciousness and finds herself tied to a chair in a dark place.

KS- Amma kon hai jisne itna himmat kiya humko bhandh kar rakhne ka.

No reply.

KS- Amma tumhara kaam toh ho gaya to hume kahe baandh kar rakha hai?

Jagat- Are abhi kaha khatam hua kaam tumhe maar du to poora ho jaega!

KS- Amma Jagat tum?

Jagat- Haan main! Tere maut!

Jagat takes KS to a room. A shock treatment machine was there.

KS was given terrible shocks. 

She fell half unconscious.

Jagat- Dekho KS dekho na tum mujhe pakadwati aur na tum aaj yaha mar rahi hoti. Tumhe pata hai apni maut ka samaan to tum khud hi le aayi!