Mission Bringing The Lost Memory Back

AN forced MPT members to come to his house for a little chit-chat, they knew that this was a  good opportunity to help KS recall the past so they didn't miss it.

At AN's house

AN- Hmm to yeh hai humara chota sa ghar!

SS- Chota sa kaha hai itna toh bada hai!

All giggled at her innocence.

KS went into her room to take some rest. 

 After some time  Rajvir Chopra (RC), best friend of AN enters.

RC has a mischievous and childish nature. He loves teasing AN. And since the day he has met KS they share a very good Brother-Sister duo relation.

Rajvir Chopra

AN- Are tu aagaya meet my new friends(introduces them)

RC- Hello everyone! Myself Rajvir!

ALL- Hello!

RC- Aur bhai AN kaha hai teri love of life?

All members were confused. And this was noticed by RC.

RC- Ohhhhh! To tune in sab ko Kayra ke baare mein nahi bataya?

And as RC mentioned they realized that they were talking about KS.

AS's anger knew no bounds he was angry that a stranger was calling his sister his love of life, but as soon as PS realized this she held AS's hand to calm him down.

AN- Abe chup kar yaar abhi tak to propose karne ki bhi himmat nahi aai.

RC- To kab ayegi?

AN- Look Rajvir pehle use apne baare mein sab yaad ane de what if she's married I cannot force her right?

And as AN completed his sentence PS was happy as she wanted KS to move on after the divorce and this line made it clear that AN wasn't a bad guy. Same were the thoughts of all others.

AS- Apke to bahut ache vichaar hai shrimaan!

RC- Are sir vichaar to ache hai magar agar use sab kuch yaad ane ke baad woh tujhe bhool gayi to?

AN- Nahi bhulegi.

RC- Acha tujhe kaise pata?

AN- Bhai Doctor main hu ya tu?

Before RC could answer KS enters and both KS and RC were happy. KS went towards RC and hugged him.

RC- Aaa gayi meri behen!

RC makes KS sit.

RC- Acha Kayra ek baat bata ki agar tujhe sab yaad aa jata hai to tu AN ko chod ke chali jaegi?

KS didn't hesitate for a minute and held AN's hand.

KS- Nahi!, Kabhi nahi! Kyuki pata hai agar humari family ko hamari zara bhi chinta hoti to hume dhundne ki koshish to karti! Magar koi nahi aaya! Hum kabhi wapis nahi jaenge un sab ke paas jinhone hume akela chod diya. hum aapko kahi nahi chod ke jaenge ANJ.(smiles innocently)

MPT members were shocked and were in guilt. Because today KS hated them only because of them. But soon HM assured everyone with her eyes that they are going to apologise KS with heart when she recalls everything.

UPCOMING.............

KS is kidnapped.

Guys, I know this part is a little short but don't worry the next part is maybe going to be a little big so be readyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to press the star icon if you liked this part. Comments mein batana ki kaisa lagaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!