Hurting Kate.

Jason and Kate were doing love. not good for me. He's mine! and he told her he looved her in a low voice but it's like a speaker in my ear if he says that.

She just crossed the line.. Partys over, now it's my time to ruin her life. Just like she did to me ever since pre-school.

As she made her way home, oh God knows were the hell her house is, as soon as she was almost out of my sight I put on my red velvet cloak, and attacked her, making sure she did not know who I am. I kicked her and slapped her and put her head to the ground, but if you knew how jelous I was, you wouldn't blame me. All her dark blood started pouring across the hard road, and I ran off.

On my way home I got really tired, were I lived was a long way and my heels broke but I kept running then I stopped making my bare feet slip across the road with blood spluttering out and I eventually just collapsed by a tree and a banana fell on me. Yay I geuss I still have my dinner? :\ I Took the skin out of the banana and ate the nice banana. I used the skin to rub the injured parts, banana skin is helpful.

Ok. I give up! I'm going back to Kate, taking her to the hospital. I stood up and ran some more, my feet aching and my head hurts, I felt so dizzy but I kept running, and when I reached her I was horrified of the sight of what I done to her. I quickly picked her up but I still felt like dying on the floor considering I already had bleeding feet.

As soon as I reached the hospital I screamed for help as I was out of breath and the hospital was really cold. The doctor just took me and Kate to a room and the fan was on, as the wind coming from the fan brushed the hair of my face I looked at Kate, with anger and even though I injured her badly, I do think she deserved it. Doctor.Canbey went to call our parents, it's like.. 11:30pm I sure am going to be dead. Not literally. I think.

Oh well whatever happens I just hope my parents dont hate me. Kate's parents arrived first.

"Hi, thank you so much for brining my daughter here, and even with those injured feet! Im her mom, Layla Leads. Do you know who did this to you both?"

"Hi Mrs.Leads, and no problem. She has to stay in the hospital until next week and no he just pushed us to the floor and hurt us, I dont know for what actually and I never saw his face."

Liar.

She smiled and walked away. Then I saw my parents, they ran up to me.

"Sweetie are you okay!" they both asked me in shock. I dont like them so much because I never felt they cared about me so much.

"I'm fine mom, I'm fine dad." I frowned.

The next day, I went to say bye to Kate's mom and dad and said bye to Kate... Then whispered in her ear "Go to hell."

Am I that much of  a rebel? I thought, and frowned.

 The next day at school, I basically realised me and Kate were all over the news. Wohoo I'm famous? They don't need everybody knowing I mean look at the SIGHT of me all beat up with bruises and stuff.

"Hey Andrea" Jason said "Are you ok, you and Kate looked pretty messed up".

We did not! Pshht. ok maybe we did, but did he HAVE to mention that?!

"Hi Jason, yeah were ok just Kate is getting out next week and I still have bruises and need to limp" I said, looking as if I were bored already. Then I accidently dropped my books and geuss what..

He picked them up for me gave me a hug and said "Join me in break today" He smiled and left.

"Sure" I whispered, as I made my way to class limping and smiling the teacher welcomed me back, which she never does. She's only doing it now because I'm all over the news. Lame! Every girl whispered to me as I made my way to the back of the class were my seat is, they said "Join us in lunch please and tell us what happened." Oh God are they serious? Well, can't say yes Im going to be with JASON. yup. You heard it.

While the teacher was explaining about Civil Wars, I was in a mini world of my own drawing me and Jason hugging, Kate's grave ( Even though I know I'll never accomplish her getting dead and I will never go out with Jason, I still have hopes. ) Then I drew cupid with me and Jason.

As soon as bell rang I jumped out of my seat and ran to Jason.