Lets Talk About Our Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Your room?" he asked in between kisses. Instead of pulling away, I held his head so his lips stayed on mine and mumbled a little,'mhmm' as he continued walking.

As we reached my room, he dropped one hand from holding me onto him and opened the door with it instead. we tumbled into the room, and were about to close the door when I heard rustling behind us.

"What the hell?" I asked turning my head, as Dylan began to leave kisses on my neck. I tried to ignore the sensation he was giving me and looked for where the rustling came from.

On my bed was a couple who were half naked and doing some sexual interactions together that should not happen on my bed. I immediately jumped off of Dylan and made my way to the couple.

"Hi, excuse me." I calmly shouted. They ignored me though so I decided to stop this before I had STD's and herpes in my bed. So I did what you would naturally do when people are doing 'things' in your bed.

I got the guy in a tight headlock and slowly removed him from his lady.

"Hi, hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to use my room for myself, thanks." I smiled as I let go of him by the door. His lady friend quickly clothed herself and squeezed out of the doorway in embarrassment before the guy. When they both left I quick looked out of the door to see some people staring at me. I slightly bit my lip and smiled while closing the door and locking it.

"For once I think Sylvia came up with a pretty good plan." Dylan smiled laying down on the bed. I quickly jumped over to him and smiled while looking over his face. My hair came down around him so our faces were almost caged in.

"Oh yah?" I asked.

"Yah." he said, leaning up to kiss me again.

"Well I think it's lame." I said moving out of the way of his kiss and plopping down beside him.

"Lame? Lame how? This was a very good plan."

"Please. It was pretty basic and boring. I want to do something fun like shoot at people who are shooting at us!"

"War. You want to go to war."

"Yes, but I don't want people to get hurt!"

"Laser tag? Would you like me to call Harrison, see if we can settle this thing with laser tag?"

"Well. I mean that would personally be fun for me."

"Well personally for me, I'd like it if we finished where we left off." Dylan said leaning to me again with a smirk.

"How about instead of getting freaky and stuff, we talk about our feelings!" I squealed. Dylan just looked at me with a blank stare.

"Well it was nice while it lasted." He sighed falling back down onto my mattress.

"Where should we start?" I asked. "How do you feel about this whole Harrison thing?"

"Fine I guess. I mean this is crazy and I have never had to deal with anything like this at all, but I mean there hasn't been anything to bad yet."

"But what about your family? You haven't said a word about them and I'm sure that they miss you." he gave me a blank look for a minute.

He doesn't want to talk about his family.

Something bad must have happened. That's why he doesn't want to talk about them.

Yah, no shit Sherlock.

Abort mission, abort mission.

"Or not. I mean we don't have to talk about it. Feelings are stupid! Let's not feel anything."