Part 52

The next day

In the court

All the guests arrived and the all took there seats as the yagya was about to complete they all gathered their and were about to take seat after yudhistir and draupadi sit on the throne

Pandavas finish the yagya, while Duryodhan tells Shishupal that if he manages to disrupt the yagya then his mace will protect him. Shishupal says he doesn't need anyone's protection as only the one who took away his extra arms and eye can kill him -i.e Krishna, but Krishna won't kill him as he promised his mother he would forgive his 100 faults.

Yudhishtir invites Mata Kunti and Pitamh Bhishma into the sabha. He bows to them both, Mata Kunti says an Emperor only bows to God, but Yudhsihtir asks for him to be allowed to change this rule, otherwise he won't feel comfortable sitting on the throne. The Pandavas and Mata Kunti have a group hug.

Then Draupadi comes and takes her blessing followed by the rest,  Mata kunti stops subhadra her saying she should not bend and hugs her the rest ladies also take her blessings.

Rishi Ved Vyas tells Yushishtir that he will be seated on the throne, after which he must select someone for the first 'arghya' and then 4 kings will make a canopy over his head, and after this the yagya will be accepted as being complete.

Dushasan wonders where the throne of indraprastha is, but it has been hidden by maya. Yudhishtir sits on the throne, beside Draupadi.

Rest all take their seat, ghandaraj gets an idea and he starts thinking to plot against her

Rest all take their seat, ghandaraj gets an idea and he starts thinking to plot against her. Yudhistir asks Ved Vyas who should be given the first argya, and Ved Vyas suggests either Bhishma or Krishna. Bhishma declines as he is bound by Dhritrashta's orders. He says that Krishna is the only person worthy of this honor.

The Pandavas, Draupadi, vrushali and shivani worship Krishna and perform the arghya. Just as Yudhishtir is about to sprinkle water on Krishna, Shishupal interrupts and begins insulting everyone. He insults Krishna for having killed Kans and his associates, he insults Bheem for marrying a rakshasi. Bheem threatens to kill Shishupal but Bhishma stops him saying that only the Emperor can give this order. Shishupal laughs and insults Pandu, saying that he can't have taught them right from wrong as he himself was a Brahmin killer. Arjun is furious and tells Shishupal that if he has such a problem with their yagya then he should leave and wait for Indraprasta's army to attack him in Chedi as they cannot leave him alive now. Shishupal insults Arjun saying he obtained his archery skills after getting Eklavya's thumb cut off. Yudhishtir tells Shishupal to leave this very moment otherwise he will have to give him the death sentence. Shishupal laughs in his face and continues insulting Krishna, Krishna, nidhi, shivani and subhadra just watches it calmly.

He then insulted Draupadi .  but when he accused about Krishna's relation with Draupadi the pandavas  couldn't control anymore. he then insults Shivani, and also says that for gaining support of dwarka, she is respected even when she doesn't deserve it, he continues insulting her. Arjun gets angry and was about to attack him but Shivani stopped him.

When he completed his 100 sins as Krishna granted Shishupal's mother's wish when he was born that he would forgive, Krishna took out his Chakra and with one move separated Shishupal's head from his body. Once Shishupal breadth last he seek for his Shanti.

Shivani looks at nakul and they both rushes towards karenumati and then vijaya and valandra take her inside the palace.
Duryodhana asked his elder brother yudhisthira how come he ignore such an insult of his guest. Yudhisthira told him that he got what he deserved. But duryodhana was not convinced.
Krishna told Duryodhana that if you don't stop the sin then the person who is committing continues to commit more sins and never ever stops. So someone has to stop allowing others to stop committing sins.
Duryodhona accused Krishna stating that Krishna has destroyed Yagna. Duryodhana further stated that Shishupal was his friend and if he does not talk revenge then it would be shame on this being a Kshatriya.
Duryodhana challenged Krishna for war despite of Shakuni's warning.
When Duryodhana picked his gada, pandava's stood blocking him. Dushashana covered up to his brother. Vidur warned Duryodhana that they cannot have war unless they have permission from the King and if he still do then he have to sacrifice Yuvrajship.
Shakuni finally made Duryodhana understand that he would be fighting a lost battle if he fought with Krishna.
Krishna reminded yudhisthira that Duryodhana deserved punishment for picking up his weapons in front of him. bheem reminded him that even Arjun was punished at hastinapur for same.
But Yudhisthira forgave him saying he cannot do that in front of Bhishma. But Krishna told him that what Duryodhana did was something which cannot be overlooked. Draupadi gave an idea to Yudhisthira to ask duryodhana to sacrifice his weapons.
Duryodhana was furious and asked how dare she. He warned her not to poke him. She said it was just a soft gesture remove the insult from him. But Duryodhana insulted Draupadi. Pandavas asked them to released their respective weapons.
Everyone sacrificed their weapons finally without their own will.

Shivani looked at karn and vrushali, before they could signal her, they seen duryodhan fell in water.

Duryodhan walks from the sabha in anger and fell down in water. Karn, vrushali, supriya and shivani run towards there, vrushali instructs a dasi to bring a piece of cloth to dry duryodhan she gives it to duryoadhan, he takes it from her assuring her he is fine, every1 starts laughing and a dasi comments that he's blind like his father to which he looks at draupadi who is also controlling her laughter which is visible he thinks she said the same sentence, it hurts duryodhan, he came out with karn's help and vrushali looks at yudhistir who nods and ask everyone to be quite, Krishna saw draupadi in a tensed way.

the three ladies goes to duryodhan and apologies to him but he goes from their by just saying them he is not angry on them.

After sometime

In the common chamber

karn:- what happened today was not right, i know he has behaved wrong with us, but we should not behave wrongly with him, we should be good with the bad also

yudhistir:- yes bhrata is right, this should have not happen

Draupadi:- but

Shivani:- what happened is done, now i think we should think of what will happen further, because gandharaj is upto something

Arjun:- yes

Karn:- listen to me once brothers, never neglect to the advice which samragyi and yuvrani are saying

Arjun:- yes bhrata

After some time in shivani's chamber

Mata kunti:- putri
she said while entering the chamber

Shivani:- do you want something rajmata?

Mata kunti:- my daughter back, i know I have done wrong with you, but please I want my daughter back

Shivani:- you have not done wrong, its my destiny

Mata kunti:- and will you forgive my daughter also

Shivani:- not now at least, one day if i will feel she is really feeling sorry then maybe i will
she said looking at the other side

Hope you like this part.

Do comment.