[03] intrude

For the past few months, with all the dimension-hopping shenanigans, (y/n) would normally wake up somewhat early in the morning because she took up the responsibility of taking care of two twelve-year-old boys who were both reckless, energetic, an...

For the past few months, with all the dimension-hopping shenanigans, (y/n) would normally wake up somewhat early in the morning because she took up the responsibility of taking care of two twelve-year-old boys who were both reckless, energetic, and for some reason, always awake way too early.

Now that the girl didn't really fully know the characters she was with, she was going to revert back to the version of herself that she showed everyone at the agency which was how she would usually act.

She managed to get off the heavy responsibility of always being strict with two certain boys. She still wanted to come back to them and be able to protect them from what was to come and yet, she couldn't.

She still couldn't get over the fact that when she tried to get back to them, she did nothing but waste her time. Even with the excessive amount of focus and energy she used, her efforts ended up in vain.

Back to the story.

The girl woke up not because she wanted to, but because she heard a loud ruckus all the way from the common room, and who would've guessed that it was Luck and Magna?

As she begrudgingly left her room after she rolled around her bed for a couple of minutes to get rid of the remaining drowsiness she had, she went downstairs to see what the two were fighting about..

(y/n), still tired out of her mind, wasn't thinking of where she was going because as soon as she went outside the door and turned right, she was met by a wall. She was hurt from the whole thing, but at least that got her to fully wake up.

Her eyes started to water from the impact the wall had on her nose, "I forgot about this..." (y/n) mumbled to herself, glaring at the brick wall.

The girl stood up, and since she didn't want to bump into places again, she used her ability to get to the common room just to find her comrades staring at her.

"Good morning?" she said.

"See, I told you that she could teleport!" Luck exclaimed as he made her way to the girl, the others looking quite surprised.

They already concluded that her type of magic or something similar to magic was connected with the thing she did the day before.

And even if what she did was magic, then they'd still be surprised since it was rare to have someone to have more than one affinity or type of magic.

"Wanna fight? Wanna fight?" Luck asked as he inched closer to (y/n) who still had to process that they didn't know she could teleport.

The girl declined Luck's offer saying that she'd get around fighting with him, but maybe not that day.

"I haven't told you that I could teleport?" The girl asked.

"Well, not until today I guess?" Vanessa laughed at the girl who seemed to have her head way up in the clouds.