Chapter 17 - Flutter

Start from the beginning

While [y/n] was happy for Izuku, he kinda felt bad for Hitoshi since this was his chance to try and get in the hero course. His quirk was really strong, it's just that the entrance exam leaned towards physically strong quirks instead of quirks like his. The brunette thought of what to do before opening his sketchbook and making a quick drawing.

Hitoshi walked back to the hallway which he came through disappointed about his loss when he was suddenly bombarded with compliments from his classmates.

"You were so cool Shinso!"

"Good job!"

"That was amazing!"

"You're the star of the general studies course!"

Hitoshi widened his eyes at the sudden praises when he noticed a grey horned owl land in front of him with a paper in its beak. He gave a confused look before taking the paper from its mouth and opening it revealing a sketch of him and [y/n] sitting on top of Bo smiling. The boy looked around the stadium before his eyes landed on the brunette who was leaning forward and waving at him while Katsuki and Denki held him back to make sure he didn't fall off.

"Oy! Sit your ass back down, he can you see already! You're gonna fall!" Katsuki screamed at the boy who was still waving at Hitoshi while Denki was chuckling at his actions. Once the boy was satisfied he sat back down properly and waited for the next match to start. It was the last match he could watch before heading over to the waiting room for his own.

[y/n] noticed that Izuku returned and smiled at the boy, "Congrats on your win Izuku." The green-haired boy smiled and thanked him for his advice before the match then took his place beside Iida and Uraraka.

"Thanks for waiting! The next fight is between these two. He's capable, but why can't he get rid of his blandness. Sero Hanta from the hero course!" [y/n] began starting to question Present Mic's announcer skills after these introductions. He prayed his wasn't that bad. "Versus, third and first place in the prelims, his recommendation for admission was no joke! Todoroki Shoto, also from the hero course!"

[y/n] was pretty curious on how this match was gonna go and rooted for Sero since he didn't want to fight Todoroki anytime soon.

"Start!"

Sero lead off strong as he immediately wrapped tape around Todoroki and attempted to throw him out of bounds. [y/n] widened his eyes and smiled since he was about to win immediately. Suddenly, Todoroki let out a huge wave of ice creating a wall that reached the sky and completely froze Sero in place while freezing the tape that wrapped around him. [y/n] couldn't even see what was happening since the ice was blocking his view of the arena. "Sero is paralyzed, Todoroki advances to the second stage!"

"Uh... Don't Worry!" someone shouted from the crowd which lead to everyone doing the same. The boy sighed and got up to walk to the waiting room since there wasn't any point in watching them clean up the mess.

"Oh, you going already? Good luck man!" Denki said which prompted the class to say their own versions of 'good luck'. The boy smiled at them before walking away when he was stopped by a sudden voice.

"Oy." [y/n] turned around to see Katsuki staring at him, "Don't lose." The boy stared at him until he realized that those were supposed to be words of encouragement. Wow, what a poet. The boy smiled at the blonde before giving him a thumbs up and began walking to the waiting room with his sketchbook in hand.

He traversed the hallways and was about to make a turn when he bumped into a large figure by accident. The boy was about to apologize when he looked up and widened his eyes as the Flame Hero: Endeavor stared at him.