𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 😩

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝?"
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

3rd Person POV:

As Y/N was walking home she came to realize...

That she was starving. "Why couldn't my mom just pick me up on time for once," Y/N cries. "I'm hungry, I have to walk home, I failed a test, I didn't have time to shower today, and I hate everyone at school" Y/N says while starting to stomp with a pout.
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Y/N was a very great over thinker and she didn't often complain, but today was different since her crush said "EWWW U SMELL LIKE FISH" straight to her face.

"ILL NEVER LOVE OR TRUST AGAIN, IM BROCKEN 😩💔😭" Y/N shouts from the top of her lungs. As Y/N starts to cry and dramatically plummeting to the ground, she hears a faint laugh saying "sɪʟʟʏ ʀᴀʙɪᴛ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴋɪᴅs!".
....

Bro wrong fanfic..

OH SHI-

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Then she hears a faint laugh saying "OI MATIE". Y/N looks around confusingly after already peeing her pants from sadness, "Hello who the, FRICKIN HECK WANNA FRICKIN FRICK BOTHER ME NOW🤬," Y/n says desperately trying hide her anger.

"A-a-a-a-a-am I-I-I starting to hear voices I" Y/n starts to take out her phone. "Lemme edit my bio to -Emo, hears voices, dark dragon pee blood-
Y/n smirks to herself. "Who's the bad chick now 😏" she brags.

"YOU'RE NOT HEARING VOICES" the mysterious voice pronounced. "Lemme guess ur a old man on a ceral box?" y/n says as she rolls her eyes.

"How did you know?" Captain crunch says in shock. "Because you've been following me this whole time,"
y/n says as she growls. "Anyways let's get this over with 🙄" y/n says nonchalantly.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

1/2

You a lil weird😩😩😩