ONE

♪HE SAID SHE SAID-Ashley Tisdale♪

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞i ii woke up tô the môst  annoyiñg soûñd ever. My stupid alarm,I hate this thing so much I could punch it over again and again. I get out of my bed to do my daily routine which is check if I have any messages which I don't then go shower and then curl my hair just slightly to make it a bit wavey. After spending ten minutes in front of a mirror debating with myself about how u look and I've come to a conclusion that I think I look sexy. I'm wearing a denim jacket with a black bra-like crop top with my black skirt and some black heels and some eye liner and red lip stick and gold accessories to finish of the look for me...and of I go to my dream job being One Directions stylist. After driving for about thirty minutes I got to my destination I must say this is the biggest studio I have ever seen. Its UST glass I mean the doors,the windows,the elevators everything while except one door which I'm guessing is the room which they practice in. I walk up to the receptionist which is your typical blonde...ughhhh really now??looks like I'm going to dye because last time I checked I was not a blonde. like the fuck I would do THAT shit. I walk up to her and do some small walk before she gave me some directions and off I was to meet the guys...and I guess this is where all hell breaks loose. I open the door to my 'future'?. Just when the door opened a guy probably jumped on me and I was greeted with a bear hug and a quick kiss to my nose and as that happens I giggle but stop as soon as I see people looking at me all strange and stuff.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪ sorry for cursing so much BUT y'all get used to it...how was one? Hope it was good goes I really tried to make it as long as possible BUT I love y'all if y'all are eve pn reading my shiiit.

Laykie