chapter 18 (end)

A/n: Thank you if you made it to here. This is the last chapter of Memories of your love.

Happy reading!!

It was a beautiful morning. Just waking up next to the softest man on earth was already perfect but the caramel rays of sun, gently perfusing the room added to the sweet warmth we needed on the first day as a married couple. May be sunrise was always this fresh and I was only exaggerating but it was true that Tine made me want to look out for little things in life that make it precious. Like this little thing I was going to do that involved waking up, freshening and preparing world class breakfast for my husband. I got up quietly after making sure that I had filled the sleeping sight of my angel enough in my eyes. It took me thirty minutes to prepare his very ordinary breakfast, having scrambled eggs and coffee with special souri Macarons that were anyway gifted by Pear from her cafè. It was okay, the food was bland, my love last night was spicy. That memory could make up for this. I went to wake him up and spooned him from behind, resting my cheek onto his.

"Good morning beautiful", I whispered. 

"Ummm..."

"Tired?"

He nodded. I chuckled and kissed his pale and soft, adorable cheeks. His lips were red and dry and I was sure he was dead tired from our sessions that we lost count of.

He moved a little and turned in my side, scooting closer in my arms. He was so sleepy he couldn't open his eyes properly but looked at me anyway and frowned.

"Why aren't you naked?"

I chuckled, "you want me to be?"

He nodded sleepily. I pecked his pouty lips and said, "noted. Now wake up, please? I even cooked for you. Let's eat and shower together. Sounds good?"

He nodded and slept again. I cooed seeing my baby like this but we had a whole day before us and everything was planned. So I woke him up again and he, showering me with few curses, stomped towards washroom. We ate our breakfast and showered together, him giving me an amazing blowjob and me fucking him against the walls being the best part. We stayed in bed for the rest of the day because he was really tired. We watched some old concerts and talked all day. In evening, he was the one cooking and I did the laundry. It was amazing, the realisation that being married and feeling married are two very different things. I felt domestic, homely and safe. Like I was finally at peace. I hugged him from behind as he was singing softly while cooking shrimps.

"I missed you baby."

"You were just in the next room."

I pouted. What did that mean? I would miss him even when he would go to pee.

He turned around getting no replies and awwed seeing my pouty face. He wiped his hands and wrapped them around my neck.

"Thank you love. For preparing all this. I feel so stupid I couldn't get you any gift."

"YOU are the gift bunny."

He giggled, "which reminds me, you never completed the story. What did the rabbit say to griffin?"

I raised my brows, "you remember?"

He rolled his eyes.

"True", I sighed, "the rabbit answers to the griffin; true that you taught me how to sleep in burrows and eat grass and hop on the soil and sit with the other rabbits. And so I did all of it, I slept in burrows, I chewed grasses, I played with my kinds."