𝟏𝟑: 𝐑𝐞𝐝'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

Violet spins with the phone still against her ear and she falls back onto her bed with a small grunt which can be heard by Draco. However, he's not speaking but instead he's listening so closely to figure out what she's doing. He's manipulating her to answer him and speak up by just staying so silent where she'll give in.

So, she does. "Draco you can't give me the silent treatment because I want to have a drink with my best friend." Violet groans as she sits up on her bed and rubs her forehead. "You're such an asshole! Do you know that? I have had the worst week of my life and today has just been so shitty and all you want from me is sex and a distraction. You don't care about how I feel, instead you hush my feelings with luxuries and money and go to bed next to your wife. How does that make me feel any better?"

Violet knows that she'll regret everything she said by morning but not because what she said isn't true. She'll regret it because she hates the fact that he makes her so angry and frustrated that he brings out this bad side of her.

"Go to hell Draco." Violet hangs up the phone and throws it on the ground before groaning angrily into her pillow and letting her body soften into the sheets. The same dirty sheets filled with blood and semen that dripped out of her after having sex with Draco. It may be all dried up but these sheets tell an entire story.

"Why is your room so far from the living room?" Cressida slurs her words as she holds onto the door handle and falls onto the ottoman in front of the bed. She drops her head next to Violet's feet and clutches onto the bottle of tequila in her hand. "Your room is so nice. I could stay in here forever; this ottoman is so comfy."

Violet slowly crumbles the silk sheets in her hands while Cressida hugs the ottoman with her eyes glued on the door. It gives Violet some time to hide the blood from her and toss the sheet under her bed before Cressida looks back up.

"Come on." Violet groans and grabs Cressida's arms, pulling her up from the ottoman and dragging her onto the bed next to her. "We should get some sleep; tomorrow is going to be such a long day. Goodnight."

Violet throws herself tiredly onto the bed and pulls the duvet over her and Cressida's bodies. It's going to be a long, long day tomorrow.

********

Red, it's the color of love, blood, sex, passion, and power. Gifting someone something red means more than anyone might know or think, there's a reason behind something red. Give someone a red rose, you love them and they mean something to you; give someone a yellow rose, they're your friend and their love is just something to keep them feelings nice. So, what does it mean when you gift someone a red dress? Do you love them? Is it a larger version of a red rose? Or is it simply for sex and to feel that power over them?

Violet stands in front of her bedroom body mirror, staring at the exposed skin that isn't being covered by the red dress she's in. Her pale, freckled chest where her collarbone tenses every time, she breathes in. It's so exposed. It's as exposed as her left thigh, all the way from her hip and down to her foot.

On her feet are silver, diamond covered stilettos with an ankle strap that is buckled tightly. The diamonds match the same diamonds that are stitched onto the corset, covering her nipples. The black sheer corset, it exposes her stomach and it pushes her breasts up, creating cleavage and making her breasts move every time she breathes. Some may find it sexy; she finds it questioning.

Violet moves her hair behind her back and grabs a silver, diamond pin off the counter next to the mirror. She splits her wavy hair into a side part and pins the side with less hair back with the pin. It's not much of a hair do but it covers at least one side of her shoulder while leaving the other side looking elegant and still exposed.