Chapter 1

In this au Bakugo is older and there are no quirks. 

deku:23, bakugo:25, kaminari:22, sero:23, mina:21, and kirishima:23

ok on with the story.

Narrating ~

Deku: hi I'm Deku, that's my stage name. My real name is Izuku Midoriya, my dream was to be an artist. I was always bullied for being weaker as I got older, I got into a good high school I was still bullied, and I thought my life couldn't get any worse until my 3rd year when i found my mum collapsed on the floor barely breathing. I called an ambulance, and they took her to the hospital where they told us that she had some type of cancer that couldn't be cured. I cried and held onto my mum and the doctors thought it was best to keep her in the hospital till she passed, i visited every day and soon graduated high school, while i was going to my mother the doctor pulled me to the side and said.

Not narrating

Doctor: Your Izuku Midoriya the son of Inko Midoriya correct?

Deku: yes, that's me, what's wrong

Doctor: well, all the money that was in your mother's savings account is gone and she can no longer pay for the medicine. I'm afraid that if y'all cannot pay we cannot continue to treat her.

Deku: I-I.....thank you for telling me doctor. 

Doctor: Your welcome

Back to narrating 

Deku Pov: I stood there in utter shock as the doctor walked away, with no money there was no way that I could help mom I don't even have a job yet. I sighed in defeat and walked into my mother's room she was asleep, and I didn't want to wake her, so I kissed her on the head and left a note for her to call me later and I walked out.

Deku pov:

I knew that it was time for me to find a job there was no way that I could just sit around and watch my mom in pain. After looking out on every place I went to, I texted my best friend to meet me in the park she knew what I was going through. About 20 minutes later she arrived, sat down beside me and hugged me.

Uraraka: It's gonna be okay Izuku

Uraraka is also 23

Uraraka: Have you found a job to help?

Deku: No every job i went to didn't need help...

Uraraka: I-its a long shot and you may not like it but i know a job that needs help

Deku: REALLY?!!!

Uraraka: Yeah it's actually where i work at my boss said one of the workers quit and they need someone.

Deku: Take me there now!

Deku: I really dont care what job it is i just need to help my mom

Uraraka: O-okay but dont kill me afterwards.

Deku: I won't

Narrator

Uraraka took Deku to the place where she worked and when Deku looked up

Deku: U-uraraka this is a strip club!!!

Uraraka: I-I told you that you may not like it.