Win was the last out his classroom since he had fallen asleep, he quickly made his way to the cafeteria.

Once he was in there he searched for the person he was thinking about all morning.

Soon he spotted Dawn sitting down at a table, laughing and smiling with her friends. Win smiled and made his way over to her.

"Hey, babe" Win greeted as he approached the brown haired girl.

Dawn looked up and smiled brightly at Win before standing and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Win" She whined "what took you so long? Youre usually the first one in here."

"I was...sleep" Win sheepishly smiled as he scratched the back of his nape. Dawn rolled her eyes and sat back down patting the chair next to her, guestering Win to sit down.
"It's okay" she stated "as long as youre here"

Most of then lunch period was spent with Win basically third wheeling with Danw and her 2 friends, Gia and Morgan. Sure, he was bored out his mind, but Dawn liked when Win would sit with her at lunch. She said it made her feel safe and happier with her boyfriend beside her.

Once lunch was over Win did the usual and walked Dawn back to her class. They held hands in the hallway as they walked silently.

At her classroom door they stopped to stare at each other.

"See you in bio?" She ask

"Always"

She smiles and places a kiss on his cheek before she leaves. Win smiles back and waves at her.

As Win is walking away he feels a tug on his shoulder and turns around to see mike beaming at him.

"Hey budddyyy" Mike greets loudly.

"Why are you like this?" Win playfully groans.

"Hey" Mike defended "don't act like I wasn't the one who helped you get with Dawn"

Win rolled his eyes and took a moment to think about how he asked out Dawn.

Flashback

"Dude, I'm sure you'll be fine." Mike assured "and if she does reject you then just deal with it. It's one girl, you'll meet someone else"

Win internally groaned. He had no idea how Mike could act so mature at times but is the same person to put random things in his mouth if it was "cool"

"Better advice than my Dad gave me" Win joked.

"What'd he say?"

"To getting pinning after her even when she says stops"

Mike should his head and gagged

"This is why women hate men" Mike chuckled and let his arm slip from Win. "Listen, just take her somewhere private and ask her out on a date. Also, mention you have the intention of being her boyfriend. If she says yes great but if she says no tell her you understand and don't bother her like that. "

Win nodded and stopped walking to run his hand through his hair.

"Okay" Win whispered "I'll do it now. I just have to find her"

Mike smirked and grabbed Win's shoulders to turn him around.

"She's right there bud".

Win looked up to see Dawn walking down the hallway with 2 other of her friends. They seemed to be laughing about something. Whatever it was Win felt like he was blessed by Gods themselves. One of his favorite things about Dawn was her smile and laugh, it brought a familiar warmth to his heart.

Win swallowed to then start walking slowly up to Dawn.

As he approached her Dawn noticed and stopped walking to smile at Win.

"Hey, Win, wassup?" Dawn greeted.

"He guys" Win greeted back "Um, Dawn I was wondering if I could talk to you, alone. It's just for a quick second."

Dawn smirked and looked at her friends before she nodded and followed Win.

Mike watched slowly and suddenly had a bad feeling. But he knew if he mentioned it to Win he wouldn't believe it so he brushed it off.

Win took Dawn out the garden they had in the back of the school. It was the only quiet and romantic place he could think of. Once they were there, he paused his movements and glanced at the girl.

"So.." Win chucked "youre probably wondering why I asked you out here."

Dawn gave him a small smiled and nodded.

"Well you see" Win cleared his throat, "I think youre really nice and pretty and we've also been cool with each other to the point where I think maybe you could be a female version of me...that's funny considering the fact that im not even sure if that's possible because I've heard plenty of people tell me that's not true an-"

"Win!"

Win shut his mouth and nodded

"Right. Anyways the truth is I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date....with me?"

"You know what?" Dawn said "I think I will, I mean youre cute

End of flashback

From there on, Win and Dawn spent almost all of their time together. They'd go on dates, eat a shit ton of food, and even made out. Win was pretty happy but something always bugged Win about Dawns laugh, it was like he hears it before. He thought maybe since he had a crush that was why , but the laugh would throw Win off from time to time and he find himself getting butterflies.

It's was finally the last period of the day, as in the period he had with Dawn, Win waited patiently for his girlfriend to walk in the door. He stared out of the window watching the wind blow harshly on the trees.

It was gonna rain for sure and that thought made Win cautious. Before he could think more about it Dawn sat down next to Win, letting out a low groan. He could tell she was tired.

"Long day?" Win asked as he glanced at her
She slowly shook her head and leaned on Wins shoulder.

"Okay, class" their biology teacher, Mr. hipol, yelled out.
"Today I'm going to assign you guys a project that will be turned in at the end of the semester." The room was soon filled with loud groaning and loud huffs. "Don't worry class, it's not going to be that bad. The topic is: Climate Change. What's something happening in then world that's causing it, you need to write an essay and have a demonstration for the class. "

Win sighed heavily, one thing he hated the most were science projects. Don't get him wrong, he loved science and learning about the unknown, but he hated how science was in school. The projects, homework, demonstrations. It wasn't for him. Especially since he played sports most of the time.

"Don't worry guys, this time instead of having to do it by yourself, you can choose a partner" Mr. Hipol singsanged

This seemed to bring Dawn out of her tired state and she perked up to look at Win.

"We are definitely going to be partners" she smiles wide and pays attention to the teachers instructions.

Win was home laying down in bed as he waited for his mom to get home. He was starving and knew his mom would bring home some pastries from the bakery she works at.

His mother loved to cook and that was good for Win because he loved to eat. Soon he heard a car pull up and made his way out of his room ready to greet her with the biggest smile.

++++++++++++++++++

New chapter today hope you guys like it.

Enjoy and please vote 💕