Letting out a sigh of relief, I reversed the silencing spell that I had cast over the bathroom. I unlocked the door and shut off the lights before stepping back into our bedroom.

It felt like a breath of fresh air compared to the seemingly air-tight bathroom that I had been in for the past twenty or so minutes.

Looking at the bed, James was still curled up, fast asleep.

On James's side of the bed, I could vaguely make out Julian, who was also fast asleep in his bassinet.

I climbed back into bed beside him, moving his arm away from my pillow.

Once I settled into bed, James sleepily pulled my body closer to his, his arm wrapping around my waist. I pressed a gently kiss on the corner of his mouth before settling back into his embrace, knowing that I'd most likely get woken up within the next hour to feed Julian.

These panic attacks have only been adding to my exhaustion from having a three month old, but at least I had an excuse for why I wake a few times a week looking completely dreadful.

The steady heartbeat of James interrupted my annoying, never-ending thoughts, and I let the sound of it put me to sleep

• • • • •

December 10th, 1980

Just when I thought things couldn't possibly get worse, they did.

Last night, in the dimly lit basement of an undisclosed location, the Order gathered once again. We all assumed it was going to be just a regular meeting until Dumbledore told us about a certain prophecy.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...."

My heart dropped as Dumblore recited the prophecy that Sybil Trelawney.

I stole a glance over at Alice and Frank, who both stared shell-shocked at Dumbledore. Their hands were intertwined tightly together, holding onto each other for dear life.

The room went silent, all eyes drifting to Alice and Frank, with the occasional glance and James and me.

That could've been us. That could've been our son.

I felt sympathy. Sympathy towards Alice and Frank. Then I felt guilt. Guilty that Alice and Frank's son would spend the rest of his life with a bounty on his head. A bounty that would last as long as the Dark Lord stays around.

"You two will need to go into hiding by the end of the week," Dumbledore said softly. "You will pick a Secret Keeper to cast the Fidelius charm, and you will tell only them for your location."

"How long?" Alice muttered.

Dumbledore looked at her confused, "Pardon?"

"How long will be have to be hidden?"

Dumbledore paced the room, his arms tucked behind his back. "I wish I had an answer for you," He replied, "But I don't. It could be anywhere from two weeks to two years."