epilogue

—————

NEJIRE AND MIRIO TEASED TAMAKI AFTER FINDING OUT THAT HE STARTED DATING [NAME].

"Man I was scared you would actually leave the cafe!" Mirio laughed and the boy blushed and hid his face.

[Name] giggled and Tamaki gave her hand a squeeze as they were getting ready to go to the cafe. The same one where Tamaki ran away from a week ago. Nejire laughed at her friend's reaction.

"Also sorry about last time when you thought I was the one who wrote the letters. I was leaving Tamaki's letter for you." Nejire explained with a laugh

"Oh no worries. I'm glad Tamaki confessed. I was going to but I was too scared." The girl admits blushing slightly. Tamaki turned to her a soft smile tugged his lips.

"But we are here now! That's all that matters." [Name] nervously laughed.

"Okay well have fun on your date guys!" Mirio smiled at his friends.

+

"This is exactly where I was sitting, waiting for you." [Name] smiles as they both share a strawberry milkshake. Two slices of cheesecake sitting in front of them.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry for being a coward, I didn't mean to keep you waiting." Tamaki said quietly and was reaching for her hand, but stopped himself. Fingertips scrapping her knuckle barely.

The couple were sitting across from each other. Sitting right where [Name] was waiting for Tamaki that day he was going to confess.

"What's wrong?" The girl asks, worry in her eyes, thinking maybe the teasing n to him.

"...Can i hold your hand?" He asked quietly and the girl grinned,

"You always ask, you don't have to. But yes go head, Amajiki."

His pale hand reached to her's and he links them together. Instantly he felt her warmth, feeling better and his anxiety going down. [Name] had a small blush on her face as Tamaki stared at her.

"You're so pretty [Name]. You remind me of the sun." He blurts out and the girl goes a little red.

"Thank you." She said with a smile  and they began eating their dessert with the milkshake.

"You're so cute." She said after a while, Tamaki nervously took her hand and gently kissed the top of it and sets both hands on the table.

"I'm glad I started writing you letters. It got me here" He admits.

"I'm glad too."

—- end

—————

a/n

okay here's an epilogue, i hope it's good bc it's really short. and thank you for everyone who read the book and left comments, it means a lot and motivates me to write more fics <3