Chapter. 5 Kuoh Academy.

As the day came into a close y/n and ana prepared to close shop, once the customers are out y/n approached ana.

Y/n:"ana, I'll be going to escort alice back home now"

Ana:"wait before you go!"

Ana took a bag from below her table.

Ana:"take this, its a pair of clothes I bought yesterday sorry if its a bit girlish..."

Y/n:" but i can just create clothes out of nowhere..."

Ana:"oh right..... Still wear it tho, also sorry again"

 Still wear it tho, also sorry again"

Y/n nodded no.

Y/n:"its quite allright ana, i like it thanks!"

As y/n said this ana was nose bleeding a bit...

Y/n:"ana? Are you ok?"

Ana:"y-yes! I am!"

Y/n:"ok then! I'm off bye!"

Y/n then left to go to kuoh academy,after walking for minutes y/n finally reached the gates ok kuoh academy where he was being stared at by the students both girls and boys. Gossips started as students left.

After a few minutes later alice appeared, running towards y/n.

Alice:"y/n! Y/n!"

She said as she ran, once close enough the two talked.

Alice:"thanks for escorting me home, but before we leave i have to bring something to my senior"

Y/n:"hmm? What is it?"

Alice then brought out an object from her bag, it was a book and showed it.

Y/n:"what is it?"

Alice:"i don't know, my senior just asked me to go to the city library and grab this book."

Y/n:"ok then, I'll follow you."

As alice walked y/n followed behind, after walking the school ground they finally reached an old building. Suddenly the doors opened revealing a red haired woman with a bunch of people behind her.

Alice:"oh rias! I got the book you wanted."

Rias:"thanks, alice!"

As rias walked forward to grab the book that's when y/n felt the same energy he felt fighting that tentacle monster. Immediately y/n fired his chains of heaven and pulled alice back.

Alice:"y-y/n! What're you doing!"

Y/n:"stay behind me"

Y/n then made more chains as they moved around y/n.

Rias:"what are you? And why did you do that.."

Y/n:"tell me rias, are you like that monster?"