18

-- 100% that bitch.

The next morning, Yujeong woke up with a wet face

The next morning, Yujeong woke up with a wet face. After opening her eyes, she realized it was Saebyuk licking her face. Saebyuk was sitting on Yujeong's bed, looking at her with curious eyes.

"Good morning, Saebyuk." Yujeong greeted with a raspy voice. She slowly sat up, a mess yet so beautiful.

Yujeong caressed Saebyuk, her hand gliding over her silky short fur. Yujeong was actually glad now that she had some company; her mother was always busy working and almost never home, while Jungwon was occupied with his life.

Of course, Yujeong's sister was an option, but she would rather not.

Yujeong sat on her bed crisscrossed, then leaned to the side, reaching for her phone. She unlocked her phone, checking for any news or updates. Yujeong opened her messages, seeing she had a new message from Siyeon.

yeonsi

Yesterday, 10:22 PM

jaemin's #

xxx-xxx-xxxx

jeno told me to give it to you

we're rooting for you :)))

Yujeong rolled her eyes, tired of Siyeon's ridiculous proposals. Nevertheless, Yujeong saved Jaemin's number, remembering she had to take Saebyuk to his house anyway.

strawberry hater
Today, 8:34 AM

hey, this is yujeong

how did you get my number?

wow what a way to greet a friend

we're not friends

well now we are :)

how did you get my number

idk jeno gave it to siyeon then siyeon gave it to me

i'm gonna strangle him

pls don't, he's my friend's bf

idc

yeah, i think i figured that out
anyway, today's your day to take care of saebyuk

do i have to?

yes, we're partners for a reason

can't you just take care of her for today?

what no
why would i?

just not today

uh may i ask why?

...
let's just call them family problems

oh well, ig i can take care of her for today
read

Yujeong sighed and swiped off the conversation, averting her attention to Saebyuk who was playing around with a book that was lying on the floor.

Actually, I wouldn't mind some company...

x x x

Yujeong walked down the streets of Neo City, Saebyuk walking beside her. Last night, Yujeong had ordered a dog collar and leash for Saebyuk, hoping it would arrive in time. And luckily, it arrived just after Yujeong had finished breakfast.

It was the perfect day for a walk, the sun shining brightly and the breeze running through her hair. It was one of those days where everything in the world seemed to be perfect and happy.

But of course, nothing lasts forever.

In the distance, Yujeong noticed a white BMW driving towards her. It looked like such an expensive car, making her wonder who in this town could afford such luxury. Then she realized who it was when the car suddenly stopped, the back window rolling down as it revealed a familiar face.

"Oh what a coincidence to see you here, Yujeong." The sassy voice greeted.

"Come on, Hyeseong, we both know this isn't a coincidence." Yujeong said honestly, Hyeseong's expression hardening a bit.

"Look, I know you hate my guts, but you should at least keep your manners." Hyeseong coldly said, getting frustrated with Yujeong's lack of honorifics.

"Thank you, but no thanks." Yujeong said, pissing off Hyeseong. "Maybe I would've kept the honorifics if your attitude wasn't so bitchy."

Hyeseong scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Wow, the innocent Yujeong knows how to finally curse. Would you like a medal?"

"Yes, actually. Is it gold?" Yujeong retorted, only causing Hyeseong's temper to rise.

"See you around." Hyeseong said, putting on her sunglasses.

Yujeong watched the white car drive past her as the window rolled up. For the first time, she felt strong and powerful. In the past, Yujeong had always lost to her older sister, eventually leading to Hyeseong belittling her.

Not today, bitch.

i just took a DNA test, turns out i'm 100% that bitch

truth hurts - lizzo