11

-- stupid little girl.

Yujeong walked down the dark, empty street, listening to her current favorite song, and humming along with it

Yujeong walked down the dark, empty street, listening to her current favorite song, and humming along with it. She kicked a few rocks here and there, the moonlight shining upon her beautiful brown hair.

She was just on a harmless walk as she couldn't fall asleep that night. Yujeong just guessed her insomnia had temporarily come back, realizing she hadn't gotten too much sleep last night either.

Just as she was about to pass, Yujeong stopped and walked back, she noticed a figure in the narrow alley, his back against the brick wall, and holding a thin thing in between his fingers. Since it was dark, Yujeong couldn't see very well and squinted her eyes.

Then she saw white smoke come out of his mouth, the smoke embracing his face. That's when she realized he was smoking. Suddenly, the streetlight turned on, momentarily surprising Yujeong. But now she could see the figure better.

Isn't that... Na Jaemin?

Yujeong could recognize those sharp and unique features anywhere. She didn't know what she was thinking and started walking towards him, snatching his cigarette from his hand, Jaemin's head whipping to Yujeong's frowning face.

"What the hell was that for? Give it back." He glared at the girl. Jaemin was much taller than Yujeong, but she tried not to look intimidated.

"Smoking isn't good for you." Yujeong simply replied, dropping the cigarette to the ground and stepping on it.

Jaemin poked his inner cheek with his tongue, frustrated, and said, "Does it look like I fucking care?"

"No, but I do." Yujeong stated, Jaemin arching his brow. "Don't make me catch you smoking next time."

With that, Yujeong turned around and walked away, and for the first time, leaving Jaemin dumbfounded. He scoffed, pulling out another cigarette from his pocket, lighting it up once again.

Stupid little girl.

love foolish - twice

they finally meet