Noelle: *blushes* S-Shut up.

Dorothy: But all jokes aside, you & Izuku's moms were the strongest in their time while living. Izuku's mom was named Artoria Midoriya. She was known for her overwhelming Mana.

Noelle: Just like Izuku. So his family is strong as well.

Dorothy: She was named unbeatable and she becomes the Wizard Queen as well.

Noelle: Wow!

Dorothy: But sooner or later, she was killed, but her death was unknown till this day. The same goes for your mother.

FLASHBACK OVER

Noelle: ( So that's the host of Izuku & My mom's death.)

Vancia: I came here to look for you Lolochika! I missed you!

Noelle: Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon Roar.

Then a red claw hits Noelle's speel as she was sent back from away from the group. Before she can get her composer straight a Blood Beast hits her with one of the blood bullets as she was sent to the ground.

Mimosa: NOELLE!

Noelle then flies away as she leads her towards Vanica. Vanica then punches her as Vanica sends a barrage of blood fists towards Noelle, but then Vanica send blood spikes towards Noelle

Vanica: 50%!!!

Vanica then sends blood spears towards her as it stabs her In her chest. Then Noelle goes towards her as she sends a Point-Blank Sea Dragon attack towards her. As the beast hits her Noelle goes towards Vanica, as Vanica punches & Noelle stabs her a she then falls on the ground unconscious.

Nero: Seal Magic: Magic Eternal Prison!

The spell then traps Vanica. Noelle was out of breath but Mimosa caught her

Mimosa: Great job Noelle!

Later Nero was hit back with her own attack as everything around them exopled.

"You all worked out quite a strategy to beat us. But... it wasn't enough. You humans... make me want to toy with you more." said Megicula. "Curse Warding Magic: Decaying Word. It weakens spells arrays that affect me."

"Hey Megicula. Don't get in my way, I'm already having fun." said Vancia

Lolochika looks back and see Undine down on the ground with curses surrounding her

"U-Undine..."

"Huh.. I never thought my spell would work on spirits. That was an experiment as well. So that's happens when you curse." said Megicula with a smile.

"Aye man, everything is all boring again. Oh well, I guess I'll just kill you" said Vancia as gets her attacks ready

Noelle quickly gets back up and attacks Vanica. But Vancia counters with blood spikes and stabs Noelle multiple times.

"Without Lolochika's Magic, you are nothing special. See how slow you were?" said Vanica.

"I'm not done yet!!" shouted Noelle as she launched towards Vanica.

Both Vancia and Megicula's eyes widen as Noelle charges at them full speed and stab them through her chest.

BACK TO IZUKU.

We now see Izuku fighting Dante and going all out on him as well. Izuku then slashes Dante on the chest as his body goes back to normal.

Dante: COME ON HUMAN!! SO ME YOUR TRUE POWERS!!!