LOST

Jina Ross

He showed me one of the extra bedroom and went to bed, I couldn't sleep thinking about him finding out I still like him, his parents thinking we are dating and him asking me to go on a date with him, I went on my phone when I realized it was 4am. I forced myself to sleep but that wasn't enough. I woke up feeling tired, I went outside to see if he was awake which he was and even made breakfast.

"looks like someone didn't sleep because they were thinking about me" he teased.

"as if". I said.

"am taking you on a day date today" he said when I pretended I didn't hear what he said.

"huh"

"you heard what I said, I dont take no for answers" he said and placed bacon, eggs and hotdog in front of me. "I don't know what you drink so go ahead" he added and appointed at the tea area on the dining table.

"I didn't agree to the date, so am not going" I told him.

"Maggie will drop some clothes off, choose one and choose one for me" he said and left the table before I could say anything. Within a minute I heard the doorbell, it was the Maggie girl he was talking about I let her in, and she placed the outfits on a white rack sitting in the corner of the living room.

"let me know if you can't find anything for you and your boyfriend, I will bring more clothes" the girl said.

"umm he is not"

"thank you" Jay said from up the stairs.

"take care" the girl said and exit the door.

"are you trying to add more fires to it, you are going to start a scandal for yourself" I said.

"I don't mind, they will know at some point anyways"

Around 10am we went to the company.

Jay Park

She is going to be mine at all cost so whatever scandal she is worried about I do not care. After we got to the company I took her to the VIP station. Loco, Justhis and Cha Cha Malone were hanging out in the spark area.

"guess who is here?" Cha Cha said and everyone looked at us.

"you know who it is baby" I said and walked up to them.

"we have a new member or something?" Cha Cha asked.

"nah, that's his girlfriend" Justhis teased.

"her name Jina, you've met Justthis and Loco already am sure you know Cha Cha already" I said referring to her being my fan, she rolled her eyes at me and said hello to everyone. The dancer that thinks she owns this place walked in looking at Jina.

"what are you doing here?" she said to Jina.

"seems like she is here with her boyfriend" Loco said and pointed at me.

"what? Don't tell me you gave yourself to him so you can stay in the company" the girl said which made me angry but before I could say anything Jina was already on it.

"what is wrong with me giving myself to him, he is already my boyfriend" she said when I felt a sudden smile on my face.

"what are you talking about?" the girl questioned her.

"ohh sorry I forgot to tell you, I didn't want to brag like how you always come to me to do" Jina said to her. "now if you will excuse us we have a date to go to" she said and made her way out and I followed along. When I got outside she looked like she was out of breath.

"what type of lie was that?" I asked her.

"I wasn't lying, don't we have a date?" she replied.

"not that, the one about us dating" I reminded.

"well, depends on how the dates goes today" she said as she walks away.

"don't rush to be mine, you will regret it" I teased.

"we will see about that" she said and kept walking. We went to one of my favorite place to eat then grabbed some ice cream on our way back to there company.

"are you okay? I mean about yesterday" I asked her on our way to the company.

"well thanks to you I didn't die" she said.

"how are you going to pay me back?" I asked her again.

"I just went on a date with you"

"umm true but I want to never mind"

"what?"

"now that I think about, you were really good at coming up with those lies to my parents" I said to change the topic.

"what was a lie? None of what I said was a lie, my dad is a police officer, my mom is retired and am actually a doctor"

"okay!! Smart one" I teased. "do you really hate being a doctor?" I asked her.

"well I don't hate it, saving people like superheroes it was fun, but after the fight with my parents I felt lost, my dad is protecting people but failed to protect her only daughter, my mom was saving lives but forgot about mine, so I just gave up being a doctor because I kept, I don't know my head was outside of the job" she said rubbing her thumb.

"lost? Have you tried to find destination? When I left my first label company I was lost, it's was like everything I was fighting for was fading away, but a look at my fans gave me hope to find a new destination where I do whatever I want and now here I am. Thanks to fans like you" I said and she smiled finally.

"I gave up on hope, love and even friendship, it's like I can't find a way out of the darkness" she said when a thought came to my head.

Idk what the u know😂. I wrote here hope it makes sense lol
lost the passion to live and run ahead,
head fill of thoughts that hurts,
a look at you gave me hope, life and everything I am today
because I found my destination, and that destination is you a song that I just made in my head as I look at her.

"love and friendship really?" I asked her.

"for love, I think someone restored" it she said and smiled. Who was this person? I suddenly felt a blow to my head.

"someone? Loco? Juthis? Who is it?" I asked.

"No, I will tell you who it is when I find out he feels the same" she said and this time she smiled and looked at me.

The drive continued in silence, I was still curious on who this person that restored her love was. That didn't mean I was giving up on her. When we got back to the company we spotted a paparazzi, I didn't mind walking in the main gate with her but she insisted we go through the back door so we did. She left to the dance department while I went to the VIP office.