5

its already 7 pm and renjun is already hungry, the fridge had no food and the last time he ate was breakfast.

even if the food was there, he can't even go get it because he's guarding the kids that is getting ready to sleep

he'll just ignore his stomach for a while until the kids are asleep.

finally! after 30 mins of waiting and ignoring his crying stomach he can finally eat, renjun happily go to the stock room to find something to eat. while walking at the hallway he found out that it is raining

"how come i didn't know that its raining?" he shrugged then go to his destination.

renjun is sad, after minutes of finding something to eat he found nothing but uncooked vegetables.

"what is the point of life anyway" he dramatically whisper while quietly picking up some kid's candies at the bedroom.

renjun is about to tear the plastic when the door opened.

🚪

jaemin threw the umbrella outside before closing the door, luckily he bought an umbrella after leaving the company he doesn't even know that it'll be raining tonight.

he looked at the plastic he was holding and surprisingly the box of fried chicken and beer was fully protected.

"excuse me, w-who??"

he turned his back as he heard a not so manly voice inside the room.

it was a boy, near kid's door holding bunch of candies.

jaemin doesn't  remember having a teen ager as his student, he sighs and look at his watch

"why aren't you asleep? its past midnight"

renjun's mouth gape, who is this dude and why is he asking him about his sleeping habit?

"excuse me i should be the one asking, who are you and why are you here?"

who knows, maybe some crazy man who likes to steal kid's toys.

jaemin smiles, putting the plastic on the table near him. maybe he's trying to snitch to see his friends outside.

"oh! oh! don't come near me! i have fangs! i will bite you!" renjun tries to threaten the man who keep smiling while coming near him. god he's creepy

renjun positioned the stick of the lollipop that made jaemin laugh, he stop for a while and put both his hands on his pocket

"kid, we all have sleeping schedules aren't you gonna be guilty your brothers and sisters are sleeping without you?"

"what?"

did this man just mistook him a child? unbelievable!

"excuse me! i'm not an orphan!" renjun mentally slapped himself for defending himself from the intruder.. and lying to himself, he's also an orphan.

"o-oh... then what are you? i mean? why are you here? this is my students' room you shouldn't be here"

renjun's eyes widen... "are you.."

jaemin just realized that this might be the children's guard.. he's too small to be a guard though, but who knows? he'll make this little dude to be his friend.. maybe he can get information about donghyuck

"you might not know me but I'm--"

jaemin stopped introducing himself when the latter's stomach growl like a madman

"i....im sorr--"

"i'm jaemin...and i came here with a box of fried chicken and beer"

renjun swore the ground can eat him alive, he'll be greatful.

🌧️

"baby please, don't cry. papa can't work"

donghyuck knows that he can do multitasking, it was his speciality back in university. but why is it so tiring?

he did gave minhyuck everything he wants, but the baby is still crying. the father tried to make him sleep, changed his diaper but nothing really happened.

"hyuckie, i'll play with you.... just give me a second hm?"

he doesn't want to neglect his baby but he's on the last page of re-doing the papers. putting positive things about the orphanage, clearing some misspelled words and such.

he didn't even put an effort to find a deeper words on the paragraphs, and to be honest he doesn't even know what company they're applying since minhyuck are nosy all day.

he stopped for a moment to put minhyuck to sleep because the baby makes his head hurt.

going back to the computer, just finalizing some stuff. donghyuck scrolled downwards to see if there's a red and green underline of the paragraphs. smiling since everything is good, now he just have to---

donghyuck frowns at the lowest page, an underline with the CEO's name under.

it feels like someone put weights on both his shoulder. both his hands are trembling while scrolling up to see the company's name

its the lee's.

"Lee Industries... i'm fucked up"

he scrolled back down to see the ceo, maybe he was just hallucinating because minhyuck gave him headache lately

"Mark Lee"

🏢

"what do you mean 'you put mark's name on ms. wendy's list of panelists' are you out of your mind!?"

jaemin is now freaking out. running out of breath after rushing from the orphanage to the company.

"what? he owns this building, he's the ceo. i just can't erase his name when he's the most important person on the meeting, babe." jeno tries to calm the lover who's still panting.

"i know that, i mean you could've just leave it blank. i saw donghyuck gave the papers to wendy and i think he knows it already. he looks pale"

"he's the one who did the papers?"

"yes, you dumb fuck"

"yah"

"fix this, if our plan didn't work it'll be the end for mark" jaemin said before leaving the room.